Chapter Nine: I love you?

***

Next morning I woke up by the sound of my phone... It was my notification sound.

I got a text and missed call from Taylor.

Ugh! What could he want?

His text said:
I won't be able to pick you up today.. I'll carry you home tho.

Well thank God! Dustin could carry me... I would've driven my mom's car but she's at a friend's house.

I called Dustin.

Me: Hey!
Dylan: Well a good morning to you you haha
Me: Haha good morning! Hey do me a favor.
Dylan: What?
Me: Carry me to school.
Dylan: Sure, but I gotta do some stuff first so come early
Me: OK

I hung up and jumped out of my bed and into the shower.

I washed my hair and combed through the tangles and knots with my fingers.

Well, since Dustin is carrying me to school... I need to look nice, appropriate, his type...

Wait! Wtf?!? I have a boyfriend.... I don't like him.... He's just a friend.. JUST a friend.... I'm with Taylor and I love him... Or do I?
I don't understand anything right now.... I'm confused, really confused... Very confused!

I came out of the shower and while wrapped in my towel I did my hair in a diva ponytail and applied some mascara and eyeliner... I took out a purple tank top and black skinny jeans with purple and white all star converse.

I heard a car horn. It must be Dustin... I'm home alone and the keys are on the table.

I take up the keys and lock up and run outside to see an impatient Dustin in the front seat and an estactic Dylan in the back seat with a broad grin on his little face while bouncing around excitedly.

I sat in the passenger seat of his car.

"Well, you're early.." He said and I could hear the sarcasm in his deep voice

"Sorry I'm late daddy" I mocked while playfully punching his shoulder.

Dylan stretched from the back of Dustin's car and came to the front and sat in my lap.

"Yayy!!! Jaylenne! You're back" he yelled

"Haha... I sure am"

"Where were you?"

"Dylan, its been a day"

"Yea,you're right, but it seems like 40 million years"

I laughed.

Dustin made a stop infront of a kindergarten school by the name of 'Bright Babies Kindergarten and PreSchool'

Dylan hopped out and ran through the gates as soon as he stepped in, a crowd of girls surrounded him and started playing in his hair and tickling him. He was like a mini Dustin... He's going to be just like Dustin.

"He really likes you" Dustin stated as he started his car again.

"Huh?"

"Dylan really likes you"

"Really? That's sweet"

"You should be happy, he hardly likes people, other than me he only likes you"

"What about his parents?"

" I gotta go to my uncle's hotel...."

"Wtf??!? How am I going to go to school?"

"You'll make it"

" It's all the way in New Jeresy"

"Then I guess you'll just have to stay with me"

He started smirking.

"Fine whatever "

We had a long drive until Dustin finally stopped infront of a huge hotel.

We hopped out and went inside, it was mid day.

Dustin was greeted by an old looking man with gray hair and wrinkles all over, he had on a name tag saying 'Phil'

"Heyyyyy Dustin, come on inside with me and your girlfriend can just sit out here and watch tv" Phil said

He dragged Dustin inside a door and it was locked after they both went in. I wasn't really paying attention to the TV until I looked up and saw a couple kissing... I wanted to look away, but I couldn't. All the time I was watching I kept thinking about Dustin and looking at the door he just went through and biting my bottom lip. I couldn't help but think about Dustin and Dustin only,I really wanted to kiss him, my heart was racing my head was pounding, I couldn't take my eyes of the screen until the door swung open, I didn't even look until Dustin shook me.

"I got what I needed" he said

"Ok, I'm coming" I replied.

We walked to his car and sat down.

"Haha, I guess you're an addict" he said with a smile

"An addict to what?" I questioned

"Me! haha!"

He knew... He knows!! I can't be an addict to him.... It's not right

"What were you thinking about?" He asked

"Umm"

"Or who?"

I couldn't say him....

"You?" I blurted out in more of a question-like manner

"Me?" He asked while smirking

"Stop! It's you, I was thinking about you"

"You do know I'm not a virgin right?"

"Yes, you are the school's player,"

"Was" he quickly corrected.

You could say the rest of the drive was quiet.

At about 4:00 he parked in my driveway.

"I love you" he said

"I love you too"

"Haha"

"No, I have a boyfriend, I love you?"

"Haha, bye"

With that he drove off, I stood there puzzled.... I loved him?

Soooo, I guess this is the end of another chapter...

Who do you think Jaylenne should love?

Lolz!

Anyways.... See you in the next chapter of The Preacher's Daughter...

Jojo and Kiki love you ❤❤