Chapter One: Kicked out!

Hey, my name is Jaylenne Brown. I'm 17 years old and my dad is the preacher for our local church. I go to The Northwood School For Girls. Let's just say my life turned upside down.... But you'll soon learn about that.

The annoying sound of my alarm clock awoke me to a smiling sun at 5:36. Great, I'm 36 minutes late for waking up. I looked at my Schedule and the classes I had that day were 'Sociology, Biology, Geography and Math' in that same order. "Jaylenne!!!" I heard my father yell from downstairs. I ran down to see what he wanted already in my uniform. My uniform was made of a white T-shirt, with a navy blue blazer over it and a navy blue skirt 2 inches below my knee and navy blue socks folded above my ankle with black ballet flats. I had my hair in a high ponytail with a black bandeu at the front. I saw my dad in the Kitchen with a broad grin on his face. "Jaylenne, there's no home made breakfast this morning, hence, you will have to go to school and buy breakfast. Mum is waiting in the car and uhh... Did you carry your Bible?" he asked/said quickly. "Yes father, I have my Bible." I responded politely. We both walked to his vehicle and sat quietly and had a quiet drive to school. I stepped out of his vehicle and walked through the big gates that led To The Northwood School For Girls.

After my four periods of school, it was time for lunch, I never bothered eating breakfast and just had my lunch. For lunch I had a garden salad with chicken breasts and a smoothie. "Jaylenne!!" I heard my friend Elizabeth yell "Come look here " she said with expression on her pale face. I walked over to see everyone crowding around Tiffany's IPhone 6 watching something. When I looked at it, I realized it was of pornographic material and I heard footsteps and looked up to see Mrs. Calvin looking at us with a stern face. "Follow me to the main office! All of you right here, right now!" she exclaimed. We all went to the main office and I was expelled from school... My parents are going to kill me!!! I didn't even have my phone at school and I was getting expelled. When I got suspended from school for 3 days my parents FUUHHREEAKED and now I'm expelled!! This is juuust great.

The school called my parents and my dad came right away. After talking to the principal for a while, my dad and I sat in his car. "Why were you watching porn?!?" my dad asked with fury in his dark eyes. "I wasn't dad.... I swear" I replied with fear in my voice. "The Bible says not to watch porn" he breathed. "I hope you know that, you're going to the same school that Elizabeth's twin sister, Emma, goes to and that you're grounded" "I-i- I'm going to a public school?" I asked. "Yes, indeed" he replied calmly. " In fact, I'm going there to apply you now" he finished.

After my dad drove to Ridgewood High School, he came back in some time later and said "You got in Jaylenne! Happy? School starts tomorrow, and don't be late! ". We had a quiet drive home, but when I reached home, I thought, what is happening to my life?!?

Haiii!!! So this was the first chapter and I hope you liked it..... How do you think Jaylenne will go through with her first day??? Lol guess you'll have to find out next.... There's also a pic of Jaylenne to the side
~TheCrazyChicas❤❤❤