Chapter Fourteen: The Breakup! :(:)

Chapter Fourteen: The Breakup :(:)

***
He pinned me against the wall and wrapped my legs around his waist and placed his lips on mine. I really wanted the kiss but he pulled back. He was just staring at me.
Oh my gosh!!!! I feel him.... For some odd reason I started grinding on him and he blushed.

"Jaylenne.... I think we should stop" said Dustin as he pulled my legs off of his waist.

"Why?" I said as the greed for Dustin's lips was burning me even more

"Because you have a boyfriend!" He snapped

"Yea, I do, but-"

"But what Jaylenne?"

I didn't really notice his height. I had to bend my neck all the way back to see him.

"Dustin, look, I really like you, and my boyfriend and I don't spend as much time-

"Ok, so hold on, hold on, you're confusing asf! If I'm the one you like, why is Taylor your boyfriend?"

Dustin was really getting me angry.

"Maybe because he doesn't have a bipolar personality like you"

"Whatever, all I'm saying is that, Taylor is not who you think he is-"

"You just want me to be your girlfriend-"

"Why do by you think I want you to be my girlfriend? If I did, I would've gotten you a long time ago, just go to your 'perfect' boyfriend"

"He'll soon break your heart" he mumbled

I'm tired of Dustin! I just walked out of his house and slammed his door shut and walked back to my mom's old car.

I drove to Taylor's house and knocked on his door.

***

There we were in Taylor's room cuddling. I turned to Taylor.

"I can feel you" I said and he started to blush

"It's your fault" he playfully argued.

He moved from behind me and as I turned around he was naked. I had no control over my eyes they were lingering all over his naked body.

"You like what you see?" He said while smirking

"P-p-put on your clothes Taylor!" I yelled

"No, take off yours now"

"No"

"Why?"

"I don't want to"

"Do it!"

"Dustin was so right about you"

"Dustin?!? Dustin?!? What did Dustin say about me?"

"Nothing, but what I'm saying to you is that I breakup with you!"

I walked out of his house.

I guess Dustin was right... Taylor was going to just break my heart.

I felt a hand grab me back right as I was about to open the door of my mom's car.

"Jaylenne, remember this day, you will regret doing this" said Taylor, his blue eyes now red with fury and his body tense.

"Let me go!" I yelled

"I'll be back, this won't be the last time you see me Jaylenne Margaret Brown." He finished with that and I saw him disappear into his house.

I sat in my mom's car and started it.

***

1738, Ahm Like Hey, Wassup, Hello...

There I was sitting alone in my room with earphones in and the volume all the way up listening to 'Trap Queen' by Fatty Wap.

I turned down the volume a bit as I had a new message from Dustin

Dustin: Jaylenne, I need to talk to you it's important... T_T

Hmm... Wonder what happened now...