Climax

The chase was on. Giulia was holding onto Luca's tail, while Luca himself was holding onto Alberto's tail. Alberto was the one taking the lead to get to safety from the kid who was going to kill them.

Alberto tried to speed up his skating as Giulia turned her head, only to see Paolo was skating fast towards them with the rifle.

She gasped and shouted, "Hurry, Alberto!"

"We can't run away like this forever!" Alberto exclaimed.

But then, when Luca and Alberto felt dry again, raindrops fell on their skin, which kept their scales visible. Small raindrops continued to become rain as there was no use to transform into humans again. They have to find safety from the crazy Filipino.

While they were escaping, Luca felt a loud BANG that almost hit his head. The three turned to see Paolo holding up his rifle, and pulling the trigger. He was firing bullets at them. Alberto sped up just to lose Paolo, and protect himself, Luca, and Giulia.

Behind the chase, Mariposa was also catching up, wanting to make sure her friends were still safe. Paolo kept shooting the rifle at the three as they dodged to avoid getting killed at every bang.

When Alberto saw the fountain ahead, he had an idea. When he went a little faster, and Paolo was getting close while holding his rifle, the taller sea monster turned around the fountain, which startled Luca and Giulia at his sudden turn as they hung on tight. Paolo was shocked as well when his targets were taking a turn, and he skated ahead, almost crashing himself against the wall.

Now Paolo was distracted, Alberto, Luca, and Giulia skated away, and they just passed Mariposa. She halted her skate as she was about to go after them, but Paolo zoomed past her already. Man, that kid was desperate and went fast! Mariposa then charged to follow them.

When the chase went back on the same street where it began, Luca and Giulia had a chance to turn their heads. Paolo was still chasing them, and this time, he had a clear short as he pointed the rifle at them.

Giulia yelped as Paolo was ready to pull the trigger.

"Alberto!" Luca screamed as he pushed him to hurry, but instead, it made Alberto skate out of the street.

When Paolo shot his rifle, the bullet almost hit Giulia as she jumped to avoid getting hit, and because of Luca's push, Alberto accidentally led themselves to a nearby window of a building. The chase continued when the trio brought themselves to the 2nd floor of the building.

"Sorry about that!" Luca shouted from the inside until they flew out of the window.

They even skated roughly down the stairs until they made it back on the street, only to be behind Paolo and in front of Mariposa.

The crowd from the competition then noticed the chase from where it was started.

"There they are!" One of the people pointed, causing everyone to turn and see.

While his skates were still rolling, Paolo turned to face the three while pointing his gun at them, "You three should've left when you get the chance. When I kill you two monsters, I'll be remembered as a hero, and no one, not even weirdos like you could change that."

With nowhere else to go to avoid getting killed, Alberto, Luca, and Giulia were frozen while their skates were still rolling. But Mariposa was beside them, skating faster so she wouldn't be behind them. She couldn't let Paolo kill her new-found friends. She just made amends, and she'll lose them again. She won't let that happen.

"Nobody's hurting my friends! Nobody!" Just to make things right and fair between her and her two sea monster friends, Mariposa knew what she'll have to do, and she wasn't fast enough to stop Paolo from trying to shoot the trio. Mariposa then unzipped her jacket.