30. ANGRY AKSHAY

'Purvi calm down..' Akshay said in a calm tone.

'Hume chalna chahiye.. Mujhe vaise bhi bahut kaam hai aur tumhe pata hai na ki mai bina breakfast kiye kaam nahi karta..' Akshay said.

Purvi somehow calmed herself and then she nodded her head in yes.

'Chale..?' Akshay asked while she replies in yes. Akshay held her hand and this made me furious.

'Haath chodo Akshay..' I said.

Akshay closed his eyes and he calmed down himself. Purvi held Akshay's arm and then they both left. I was so angry and pissed off.

'Calm down Kavin.. Vo dono akele nahi gaye..' Daya sir said.

'Ha.. Thodi der pehle hi humne yeh plan banaya tha ki aaj hum log bahar khaana khaayenge..' Abhijeet sir said.

'Chalo na Kavin..' Shreya said. I calmed down myself and we went to the restaurant.

We were having breakfast sitting on the same table. Purvi and Akshay sat beside eachother while I sat beside Purvi. Everyone started eating while Purvi stopped Akshay from eating. Akshay looked at Purvi.

'Thank you Purvi..' Akshay said with a smile.

'Yeh..' Purvi said but then stopped and then she looked at Akshay.

Akshay looked at Purvi while she said, ' I'm so sorry Akshay..'

'It's ok Purvi..' Akshay said and ordered a tea for himself.

'Akshay, tum fikar mat karo.. Mai ghar jaane ke baad tumhare liye kuch banaungi.. After all tum apne diet ka itna khyaal jo rakhte ho..' Purvi said.

'Ah.. Akshay tum sabzi kha lo na.. Ghar jaake phir se..' Abhijeet sir said hesitating.

'Vo actually mujhe..' Akshay said.

'Akshay sabzi nahi kha sakta.. Use dono sabzi yon se allergy hai..' Purvi answered.

I was about to eat when Purvi purposely took my small bowl in which curry was kept. Akshay looked at Purvi and smiled.

I took another bowl and served curry for myself. But she did the same again. Everyone looked at me and vice versa (except for Purvi and Akshay). Abhijeet sir smiled lightly when he noticed something.

'Pari, tum Kavin se seede se keh sakti ho ki vo baingan aur mushroom ka sabziya serve kar raha hai khud ko..' Abhijeet sir said and took a small bite from his plate.

I looked at Purvi with a faint smile because I'm allergenic to brinjal and I really hate to eat mushroom.

'Purvi aaj bhi meri tastes jaanti hai..' I thought.

Purvi got up and went to wash her hand up and when she was returning to us, a goon held her hand. She tried to release herself but the goon twisted her hand. She hissed in pain.

Akshay and I went near her and asked the goon to let go of her.

'Ek laila ke do majnu..?' The goon said with an evil laugh.

'Akshay, tum vaha khade raho.. In gundon se mai lip tunga..' I said. Before I can take any action, Akshay made sure not to hurt Purvi and make the goon to let go of Purvi.

'Purvi, tum bachchon ko lekar bahar jao..' Akshay said while she quickly went outside. Akshay's anger was at peak and a huge fight occured and most of the glasses in the restaurant broke. Many tables got destroyed.

Everyone looked at Akshay

Everyone looked at Akshay. The goons were hospitalized and a FIR was also reported. But it was very clear that Akshay was not at fault. The police took statement from each and every person and also the cctv footage proved Akshay as innocent.

Akshay was warned by the police that he should not be so aggressive. Akshay promised that he will never break any law. Police left Akshay and everything was finally fine. Akshay went near Purvi.

'Tum thik ho..?' Akshay asked Purvi in a concerned tone. She just nodded her head in yes. Akshay went inside followed by Purvi. I also followed them.

'I'm really sorry.. Mai ne aapka saara property damage kar diya.. I should pay for the damage..' Akshay said.

'Sir aapka bill 10,13,000 hua..' The manager said.

'13,000 khaane ka aur 10 lakh property damage karne ke liye..' The manager said.

Akshay paid 13,000 while Purvi gave a gold chain to the manager. Akshay looked at her.

'Yeh chain sone ka hai aur yeh kam se kam 10 lakh ka hoga.. I hope ab hum jaa sakte hai.. And we are extremely sorry for the damage..' Purvi says and drags Akshay.

'Purvi, please mai yeh nahi kar sakta.. Vo sone ka chain..' Akshay said.

'Its ok Akshay.. Vo chain mere liye kuch maayne nahi rakhta hai.. Aur vaise bhi mai tumhare karz daar hu tho kaafi karz utar gaya mera..' Purvi said with a smile.

'Ek min, tum log chalo mai abhi aata hu.. Vo mai apna phone bhul gaya..' Akshay said and left inside the restaurant.