36. PURVI FOUND

We got a shock but then we focused on how to find Purvi. I have my own doubts that Akshay is all behind this. I received a picture on my phone. I was hell shocked.

'Purvi aur aisi haalat mei

'Purvi aur aisi haalat mei..?' I said looking at my phone. Everyone gathered and then we tried our best to find about Purvi.

After searching for 2 months, we finally got to know that Purvi was kept in a factory. We went there and saw that the whole factory turned to ashes. There is nothing but ash infront of us.

'Nahi.. Nahi aisa nahi ho sakta.. Mai.. Mai Purvi ko yun nahi kho sakta..' I said unable to believe what I'm seeing infront of me. Abhijeet sir and Daya sir didn't utter a word and Shreya was also quite.

Abhijeet sir and Daya sir sat in the car quietly. Shreya also went there. She kept a hand on Daya sir's shoulder to console him.

'Kabhi socha nahi tha ki hum log Pari ko...' Abhijeet sir said.

Abhijeet sir received a call from an unknown no. Sir picked it up, kept it on speaker then I heard the caller saying, ' Abhijeet sir, abhi aap log kaha ho..?'

'Tum... Tum kaun ho aur mujhe.. Mujhe kaise jaante ho..? Aur tumhara awaaz...' Abhijeet sir said.

'Mai Aadi bol raha hu.. I mean Aditya Hooda, Purvi ka dost..' Aditya said.

'Aditya tum...' Abhijeet sir said.

'Sir aap log jaha kahi bhi ho pls apne ghar aaiye vo Purvi..' Aditya said.

'Pari..? Kaha hai Pari..?' Abhijeet sir and Daya sir asked.

'Vo ghar par hai mere saath.. Aap log jaldi aaiye..' Aditya called us and then he cut the call. We quickly went to our house and saw Aditya standing along with Dev. It was already late night.

'Pari..' Daya sir said. Aditya and Dev looked at sofa where she was sitting in a shocked state, being completely lifeless. I went near her and hugged her tightly. She broke the hug and went to our room.

I went behind her and saw that she went near the baby and sat beside her holding her hand. I relaxed a bit and went downstairs.

'Aditya, Dev thank you so much..' I said.

'Aadi, Dev Pari ko kya hua..? Vo aise..' Abhijeet jiju asked.

'Vo hum bhi nahi jaante Abhijeet sir.. Hum Dev ke ghar jaa rahe the aur raaste mei Purvi aisi haalat mei bas chalti jaa rahi thi.. Aur bas vo ek jagah aake baiti gayi...' Aditya said.

'Aakhir hua kya..? Purvi ka aisa haal kyun hai..? Akshay mujhe sab batane wala tha magar usne jhoot bola ki use kuch yaad nahi aur pata nahi ab kaha faraar hai..' I thought.

I turned and went to Purvi. Everyone came upstairs. We all saw that Purvi had something in her hand. She went near the baby and slept beside her.

After sometime, I was about to go inside when Abhijeet sir stopped me. I looked at sir when he dragged me downstairs.

'Kaha jaa rahe ho tum Kavin..?' Abhijeet sir asked me.

'Mai Purvi ke paas..' I replied.

'Kis hak se..? Kya lagti hai ab Pari tumhari..?' Abhijeet sir asked.

I looked down unable to answer. But then I suddenly replied, ' vo mera pyaar hai..'

'Pyaar..? Oh really..??!!! Isliye tumne...' Abhijeet sir said but stopped in between. I know that he realised his own mistake of leaving Purvi due to fighting with Daya sir.

'Pari se dur raho Kavin.. Ab bahut der ho chuka hai.. Tumne Pari aur Akshay ki closeness dekha na.. Ab tho Akshay aur Pari ki ek beti bhi hai..' Abhijeet sir said while I looked at him.

'Maine tumhara peecha kiya us din..' Abhijeet sir confessed.

Abhijeet sir was about to say something when he heard a sound from upstairs. We all were worried for her, so we ran upstairs. We saw Purvi woke up and was sitting near the window.

I looked at her

I looked at her. I wanted to embrace her tightly and ask her what happened, why is she so sad..? But I couldn't because everyone stood right infront of me that I couldn't go near her even if I want to.

Some days passed like this. Purvi didn't talked to any one. Everyone tried our best and kept asking what happened but all she did was taking care of the baby girl and keeping silence infront of everyone.

One night, I was lying on the sofa staring at the ceiling. Pihu also stays with us now. I said not to ask anything to anyone. Everyone was sleeping in their own room when I saw Purvi leaving outside.

I followed her secretly and saw that she was sitting on a rock holding something in her hand. I peeked a bit and then I saw......