37. PURVI ANGRY WITH AKSHAY ?

I saw a chain in her hand. It was a gold chain. I remembered that it was the same chain which she gave to the hotel manager in order to compensate for the destruction Akshay made.

She closed her eyes while I was feeling bad for her. I saw that someone came near Purvi. Purvi opened her eyes and saw the man who came. She stood up at her place. The man took out a gun and pointed towards her.

Before I can react to the situation, I heard the man saying, ' ab kaha bhaag ogi..? Ab tho vo Akshay bhi nahi hai tumhe bachane ke liye.. Tum jaanti ho na ki mai hamesha saari cheezon ke saath prepare rehta hu..'

I saw that she was terrified. She took back steps and fell on the ground. This made me so angry and I was about to go near her when the man was already lying on the ground. I saw Akshay hit the man hardly with his leg (Vidyut sir style).

The gun fell near my leg and I took it before the man can take and harm anyone. Purvi opened her eyes and then she saw Akshay standing infront of her.

Purvi stood up and Akshay was about to touch her when she took back steps and went to our house running. The police already arrested the man and took him in their custody. I handed the gun to the police and went near Akshay and Purvi.

I didn't call them nor did I went near them. I was about to but I was still a bit back far from them yet I could listen to their talks.

'Purvi.. I know maine tumhe bahut hurt kiya aur uske liye dil se sorry..' Akshay said apologizing to Purvi.

Purvi was about to go from there when Akshay held her hand. She looked at him and a tear rolled down from her left eye. Akshay hugged her and said sorry. She beat him in that hug. I made a fist unable to see their closeness.

'I'm really sorry.. Maine jo kiya tumhari jaan bachane ke liye kiya..' Akshay said.

'Jaan bacha rahe the..? Agar mai khud khushi kar leti...' Purvi said while Akshay glared at her.

'Mere rehte khud khushi kaise karogi..?' Akshay said.

'Mujhe tumse baat nahi karni..' Purvi said.

' Purvi said

'Purvi..' Akshay said.

'Bas.. Bahut hua.. Aisa kaun karta hai..? Pehle mujhe bachane ke liye hero giri dikhao aur jab mujhe chot lagi tho... Aisa khabar kaun phailata hai..? Kehna tha tho kehte ki mar gaye.. Yeh kyun kaha ki tumne mujhe apna dil...' Purvi said turning towards me.

Akshay was about to say something when Purvi came near me.

'Ghar mei kisi ko kuch mat bataiye ki abhi kya hua..' She said.

'Kyun na bataye Pari..?' Abhijeet sir asked coming out from house.

Before Purvi could say anything, Akshay held her hand and dragged her towards the guest house and locked the door from inside. Abhijeet sir came near me.

'Kavin, kya hua..? Pari kya batana nahi chahti hume..?' He asked.

'Vo.. Purvi.. Purvi..' I said but then Abhijeet sir asked me to tell the matter not her name.

'Vo actually mai bhi nahi jaanta.. Purvi aur Akshay ko lagta hai ki maine unki baatein suni hai par.. Par mai just abhi aake dekha tho vo dono yaha kuch baat kar rahe the..' I said trying to cover up the matter.

'Sorry Abhijeet sir.. Lekin Purvi ne kuch maanga hai aur mai uski maangi hui cheez dena chahta hu.. Aapse jhooti baat nahi keh paaunga isliye sach chupane ke liye yeh bahana banaya..' I thought.

I was about to go inside when Abhijeet sir stopped me.

'Kavin, tum aur Pihu yahi ruk jao.. Agar mujhe lage ki Pari ko tum dono se pareshaani hai tho mai tum logon ko nahi rokunga..' Abhijeet sir said.

I nodded my head and went inside. After few days, I saw Akshay and Purvi came inside together. Everything was normal. We had breakfast together and Akshay served her breakfast.

Purvi and Akshay were going towards the guest house when Abhijeet sir stopped them. They turned back and looked at sir.

'Pari, tumhe humse kuch chupane ki zaroorat nahi hai.. Hum sab jaante hai ki tum aur Akshay..' Abhijeet sir said.

'Mai aur Akshay kya..?' She asked.

'Yahi ki tum aur Akshay SHAADI SHUDA HO AUR VO BACHCHI TUM DONO KI BETI HAI..' Abhijeet sir said.

Purvi seems to be shocked. She looked at Akshay and then I saw Akshay saying, ' Mujhe thodi der akele rehna hai..' After that, Akshay left.

'Aapko kisne bataya ki mai aur Akshay..' Purvi asked.

'Batane ki kya zaroorat hai..? Saaf saaf dikh raha hai ki tum dono kitne perfect ho ek saath..' Daya sir said.

'Perfect..? Kis baat mei perfect..?' She asked.

'Tum dono ek dusre ko achchhe se samajhte ho..' Daya sir answered while I looked at her.