38. UNKNOWN CALL TO AKSHAY

'Ek dusre ko samajhte hai tho perfect couple hai..?' She asked everyone.

'Baat samajhne ki hi nahi hai.. Tum dono ki beti..' Shreya said.

'Hum dono ki beti..? Aap log...' Purvi said.

Before she can say anything further, we saw an old man entering inside our house.

'Aap kaun hai..?' Ishita asked interrupting in between. Purvi turned behind and looked at the old man who entered.

'Akshay kaha hai..?' The old man asked.

'Vo uncle..' Purvi said being scared.

'Kaha hai Akshay..?' The old man asked shouting.

'Vo.. Ak--Akshay..' Purvi said.

'Ek min.. Tum.. Tum tho vahi ho na jisne meri beti...' The old man said looking at Purvi.

'Uncle mai..' Purvi said.

'Shut up..' He said breaking a vase. Purvi closed her eyes in fear.

Akshay came inside but then he came running to Purvi. He held her and then he looked at the old man.

'Aap yaha..?' Akshay said.

'Waah Akshay.. Maine kabhi sapne mei bhi nahi socha ki tum KISI AUR KE SAATH..' The old man said.

'Papa.. Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai..' Akshay said.

'Papa..?' I thought.

'Meri beti ne ek dam sahi kiya.. Usne bahut achchha faisla kiya tum jaise aadmi ko chod kar..' The old man said leaving from there.

Akshay controlled himself and then he turned towards Purvi. He cupped her cheeks and asked, ' Are you okay..?' She just nodded her head in yes (all I saw was her hair).

Akshay went outside followed by Purvi. I also went outside and saw Akshay and Purvi looking at a car. I guess that the old man came by that car. Akshay bent down and picked a card. Purvi looked at him.

Akshay read that card and then he dropped it. He quickly left to the guest house in anger. Purvi picked that card and read it. She looked at the guest house and went there. She was standing outside the window. I went there but I was a bit far from her.

I saw Akshay sitting in darkness. Purvi came to me. She looked at me but then she went inside. I wasn't completely sure but I felt as if she was sad about something. I went to my room and laid on the bed.

After 5 mins, I saw Purvi coming out from the washroom and laying beside me. I looked at her. She switched off the lights.

'Purvi vaise tho kabhi is kamre mei aana bhi nahi chahti thi aur aaj vo mere saath..' I thought.

She sat on the bed, I know that she was busy thinking about something. I just kept looking at her.

'Mai aisa hone nahi dungi.. Mujhe.. Mujhe hi sab kuch thik karna padega.. Sab meri galti hai..' Purvi said.

She laid beside me again while I was totally confused. But keeping everything aside, the feeling of being with her even for few moments is making me happier.

'Itne saal baad hum dur reh ke bhi itne paas hai..' I thought and gave a faint smile.

Even though I wanted to hug her I didn't. I was afraid of the fact that she will realise she is beside me and she may leave the room. I will make myself upset due to my greed.

I kept staring at her back and I didn't knew when I fell asleep. When I opened my eyes, I found myself all alone in my room. I sat on the bed and a faint smile crept on my face remembering last night.

'Ek min par Purvi kya keh rahi thi..? Sab uski galti hai..? Aakhir Purvi ne aisa kya kiya hai..?' I thought.

I quickly went inside washroom, brush my teeth, took a bath and then I got ready. I went downstairs to have breakfast. I didn't saw Purvi anywhere. I saw Akshay reading a magazine in the hall, sitting on the sofa.

It was evening and I was just waiting for Purvi to come. I just wanted to talk to her casually. I was sitting in the sofa waiting for her. I sat beside Akshay. He was just busy with some work on his laptop. He got a call and he received it.

I saw Akshay smiling brightly with happy tears. He was so happy from within that we all can feel that vibe. After an hour, Purvi came and Akshay went near her.

'Purvi USNE MUJHE CALL KIYA.. Mai ne usse baat kiya.. Vo mujhse milna chahti hai..' Akshay said in a happy tone.

'Tho jaake mil lo..' Purvi replied and went to the terrace and closed the door.

The next day, Akshay went to meet someone while Purvi was talking to someone on the phone. I wanted to have a talk with her so I went near her but she was unaware that I was behind her. I listened to her conversation.