43. AKSHAY'S REGRET

I got down from the car and then I saw that Akshay broke a glass bottle. He then picked the pieces and tried to join them.

After they got joined, he again broke the bottle. Then he again picked the pieces and then he tried to join them. I went near him.

'Akshay yeh kya kar rahe ho tum..? Use chodo..  Tute rehne do koi baat nahi..' I said while Akshay stood up and then he pushed me aside.

'Tute rehne do..? Tumhe sach mei koi farak nahi padta..? Ab mai sach mei apna decision ko regret kar raha hu and thanks to you mujhe zindagi mei apne faisla ko regret karwane ke liye..' Akshay left from there angrily.

'Maine sirf aur sirf bottle ko tute rehne ki baat ki hai.. Isme itna naraaz hone wala kaunsi baat hai..? Aur Akshay ko kis faisle ke liye regret karwaaya maine..?' I thought and then I left to the hotel.

I went to the same place. I saw the small banner which was broken by the goons. Earlier, I couldn't see because it was in the dark but now there were lights all around (lights got fixed during this time).

'Purvi weds Kavin..?' I kept looking at the banner which said what I just spoke.

'Purvi mujhse shaadi.. Par Purvi hai kaha aur maine kiya kya hai..? Kahi yeh vo faisla tho nahi jo Akshay ne liya.. Par kyun..? I mean Purvi Akshay ki wife hai aur us bachchi ki maa bhi tho phir..' I thought.

'Mujhe Purvi ya Akshay mei se kisi se baat karna padega..' I thought and left to my house.

When I reached home, I saw Akshay knocking the door of our room again and again.

'Purvi darwaza kholo..' Akshay said but she didn't replied.

'Purvi.. I'm sorry.. Mai maanta hu ki maine galat faisla liya.. Aur ab mai vo galti sudhaar na chahta hu..' Akshay said while Purvi opened the door.

Akshay went inside and then he locked the door. I just looked at the door while..

'Yeh ho kya raha hai..? Purvi itna ajeeb bartaav kyun kar rahi hai..? Aakhir use hua kya hai..?' Abhijeet sir said.

'Iska jawaab tho Akshay hi jaanta hai..' I thought.

Everyone went downstairs to do some work. I waited for sometime leaning on the wall. After sometime, Akshay left from there while I went inside. I saw Purvi sleeping on the bed.

'Yeh tho so rahi hai..' I thought.

'Kam se kam jewellery utar tho deti sone se pehle..' I thought and went near her.

I took her hands and then I slowly removed her bangles, her maang tika. I bent down to remove her necklace when I saw a wound on her neck. It seems like an injury made due to a glass piece piercing inside the body. It seems to be made some years back.

'Purvi ko yeh chot kaise lagi..?' I said out a bit loud. I thought she would wake up and my guess was right. She woke up with a jerk.

'Kya kar rahe hai aap..?' She asked.

'Vo mai.. Necklace.. Necklace nikaal raha tha..' I said taking my hands back.

'Mai khud kar lungi..' She says.

'Hmm..' I hummed and then I got down from the bed. I turned to leave when I heard a message notification from her phone.

'Akshay.. Oh no.. Vo tho chala gaya hoga ab tak..' Purvi said in a worried tone. I purposely slowed down my steps to know what happened.

'Kavin..' She called me while I halted.

'Yeh sunne ke liye mai kitna taras gaya..' I thought and turned towards her.

'Mujhe Juhu beach jaana hai..' She said.

'Abhi..? I mean itne raat ko..?' I asked.

'Aapko aana hai tho aao varna mai akeli jaa rahi hu..' She said taking the car keys.

She went downstairs and then she sat in the car. She held the steering tightly. I opened the door and then I started the car by turning the key.

'Gaadi start tho karo..' I said but then she stopped the engine suddenly.

She didn't said anything but she shifted to the passenger seat and then she turned her gaze towards the window seat.

'Purvi chahti hai ki mai uske saath aau..?' I thought and then I gave a faint smile.

I sat in the driver seat and then I bent towards her in order to put seat belt on her. I saw her hands which she was playing with.

'Itni nervous kyun ho rahi ho Purvi..?' I thought.

I then put my seat belt and then I started the car. I drove towards the Juhu beach. As soon as I stopped at the beach, she got down from the car and asked me to sit in the car until she returns back.

'Mai sirf tumhara safety chahta hu Purvi..' I thought and followed her without her knowledge.