4-MISS YOU.

---- "your lips, my lips, apocalypse"

Ichigo sniffles as she let her tears fall down to her face, she breathed heavily while she let it all out onto your shoulder, with you rubbing her back gently. You whispered some nice and comforting words to her, letting her know that it's going to be okay and you will be there for her- always.

Ichigo was a nice, sweet and caring 15 year old, she has a great personality and she can make you smile every time she's happy. So why did someone ever dare to cheat on her? God, she was perfect and she had everything you could wish for a girlfriend! "Shhh, it's okay chi-chi I'm here. Don't worry okay? You're safe and fine now with me." You whispered to her when you noticed that her sobs had gotten quiet.

Ichigo was your ex-boyfriend's little sister. His family and you are really close and until now, you still talk to them or sometimes, you even meet or go out with them. They have been your second family ever since you and your ex started dating, which grows into his family being attached to you.

Your ex now, has his own family and your in good terms with them too; his mom, not so long ago had some serious health issues and the doctor said that she had to go into a surgery, with them being your second family, you paid for her surgery because you can't accept that someone super important to you, is going to be taken away by a super bad and selfish health monster.

{}°{}

"Hey, have you ever wondered some times, how men piss? Like do they just hold their thing and balls at the same time while pissing?" You questioned ichigo very Seriously as she choked on her ice cream and laughed loudly at what you had just said to her. "WHAT? OH MY GOD [NAME] WHAT MADE YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT?!" She shouted at you with a bizarre expression on her face. "Oh and do you think their balls are squishy? I've read an article about it and it said that balls aren't squishy.. I'm kinda sad about it since then, I really thought that balls are squishy." You said to her as you made a fake sad expression, she shouted at you for being so inappropriate as she said some things to you that wasn't appropriate either.

[]♡[]

You sighed and leaned your back at the couch, lazy eyes glancing over the drama that was playing on the television, ' I did everything for you and your son, wasn't I enough for you two, jes? ' you watched the man pack his things as he looked at his soon-to-be wife. 'Wha-what are you talking about Neil?' His I guess you can say, ex-soon-to-be wife replied. 'I saw your videotape with Jack, I've got nothing more to say now. Goodbye.' The man immediately left the house and the woman cried on the floor.

"Hey don't cry, it wasn't your fault jes, you were a V-I-C-T-I-M. you were asleep when Neil did it and he didn't even asked for consent- your crazy rant or comfort at the character on the screen was cut off by your loud ring tone. "Hello, it is me, the magnificent, beautiful, outstanding, and hardworking... [name]. You dramatically introduced yourself at the caller, "wow okay, the magnificent, beautiful, outstanding and harworker [name]. We have a meeting tomorrow evening, you should be here at exactly 5:30 P.M. " Ran said through the phone as he smiled at your dramatic introduction.

"Okay Master, got it!" You answered with your fingers forming an 'okay' sign. "You free today, babe?" Ran asked you, hoping you'd answer. You immediately hanged up the phone and went upstairs instead. Ran chuckled before sadly eating his food.

: don't mind me, I'm just sharing some of my fav characters 😍 #girlboss