12- UNFORGETTABLE

"Are you sure about this?" Hanma Shuji asked as you both stared at the big  open gates of the compound, with a bunch of dirty clothes waiting to be washed.

"Of course, hey! You're the one who asked me for a sideline.. also, aren't you rich already? Why do you want to do sidelines anyway?" You replied while giving him an eye roll

"Who told you I'm rich? I just wanted to make some extra cash okay??"
"Whatever you say Mr. Shuji.." After your little chit chatting, you two began walking towards the working area.

Chifuyu Matsuno, a 13-year old teenage boy, was strolling down the street to get to his home. He feels a bit weird but he didn't know the exact reason why..

'Why do I feel like this?? It's probably just mama getting ready to scold me again.. yeah, definitely.' He thought as he tried to reassure himself and get rid of the weird feeling inside him.

As he finally reached the compound, he opened the two big gates, not noticing the two of you brushing the life out of some clothes. "Mama! I'm home!- WHAT??" Before he could even finish his greeting, he shouted as soon as his eyes landed on YOU and Hanma together... and on top of that, he also saw your hands holding one of his wet and dirty boxers.

This bizarre scene had his whole jaw go down to the ground, he couldn't properly process anything at the moment; "Oh Chifuyu, You're here! Welcome home my son." He was cut off by his own mother who was now standing beside the pile of dirty clothes.

"M-ma! What is this?? What's [NAME] doing in here? And why is she holding my boxers?!!" He questioned his mother rather loudly while she tried not to pinch her own son's ear in front of you and hanma.

"Dear, please be quiet for a moment, [name] and hanma are here because they said that they're willing to wash some of the people's dirty clothes here in the compound while all of the broken washing machine get fixed." She answered with a proud and happy grin on her face,

"Do you know how grateful I am that they are here? My God, I can't imagine how many days the washing machines would take to get fixed.. plus, we're running out of clothes too and I can't just wash all of them with my own hands! What do you think I am? A robot?? Anyways,, thank you again [name] and hanma for helping us! We promise we'll pay you back for this!!" She added before leaving the scene to get some food for you two.

"[Na-name]! You could've just told me sooner that you're helping to wash the dirty clothes here! You don't need to wash my boxers really!! I can wash them myself, I am a grown man!" Chifuyu shouted as he tried to get his boxers from your hands- which he failed to get multiple times..

"Hey Chifuyu! Just leave us alone! We're doing this for some extra cash.. and no need to be shy, we don't judge here."  Hanma interferes while he panted from the big amount of energy he was giving to push the water out of a shirt.

"Yeah! We don't really care if you wear thongs with rat bite marks all over it.. or if your boxers still have leftover children on it! Also, if you're concerned about germs and stuff- don't worry! We are wearing 5 layers of gloves with an extra big gloves, anddd- We replace the water every like 5 minutes.. We don't allow bacterias in here, so don't worry okay?"  You exclaimed at him to prove your point for some reason..

Meanwhile Chifuyu was having a hard time digesting what you had just said, when you mentioned about the "leftover children on the boxers" part.. how did you even know about that some kind of stuff? He doesn't fully get what you mean by that but at the same time, it's crystal clear on his head.

"Yup! She's right! So get out of here if you're just going to ruin our neat business, tch." Hanma said as he rolled his eyes, ignoring the little sweats forming on his arms and forehead.

"Can I atleast have my boxers back before I go?.."

"WE SAID GET OUT!!!"

"Well this is a bit nostalgic.." You said as you and Shuji Hanma stood by the open doors of the room.

"I know right.. it feels like we're doing some sidelines again." Hanma replied while also feeling some sort of deja-vu wash his mind.

You went in first and immediately started to separate the items; there were a pile of huge boxes containing different drugs while a bunch of clothes and fabric detergents surrounds it.

"Why is there like- thousands of detergents in here? Is Boss trying to make them sniff this besides the drugs? A bit weird to be honest.." Hanma said as he stared at the detergents on the ground weirdly.

"We don't exactly know what we're going to do with all of that but Boss mentioned that it's going to be part of some games.. we think it's best to just wait for Miss [name's] announcement later because she knows some of the games." A man suddenly said from the corner, holding two big boxes, probably another guard.

You smiled at his response and continued helping to move the boxes from the room. "Hey I'm your best friend right? Can you atleast give me a bit of information on the games tonight.. I don't think its fair that you're the only one who knows 'ya know? Im an assistant too!" Hanma exclaimed while he sighed in frustration.

"Mr. Shuji, I am very sorry but I am not allowed to give out even a little bit of informations to anyone. I deeply apologize, just wait for a little.. okay? Besides, I think you're one of my co-host tonight, so cheer up!" You responded sincerely to him as you passed a box to a guard.

Now that you have his attention, he looked at you and smiled widely, he thinks he's very lucky to be your co-host even though he's a little upset on the idea that he isn't the only co-host you're having tonight.

"Okay then.. let's hurry up before they complain and have us lose our jobs."

:Very long chapter ig.. btw I'm very sorry If you didn't liked the "past" part. I decided to add some of [name's] history or go back to the past arc because I don't really like the "future" arc that much, probably cuz of the missing characters and I can't add some fluff cuz bonten is full of emo btches 😒😓