ℂ|1 𝔈𝔵𝔱𝔯𝔞 ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔱~

Chewing on her nails and her pen while she's dreaming of him

▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂

Izuku was fed up, he just came back to the dorms bruised because of his fuck of a step father. What he needed right now was weed, edibles and a fucking drink then he'll be all good.

He walked to his dorm hoping none of his nosy ass classmates were up and lurking like some damn bats stalkers or some shit. He opened his door closing it softly locking it before making his way to the bathroom to wash.

Turning on the cold water he just stood there as his cuts burned and stunned. Hissing he turned it to hot sighing as his tan skin burned making it slightly red.

After about an hour he got out finding some shorts and a tank too not caring much to dry his hair as he rolled a blunt before lighting it 'Damn I'm gonna be out of it tomorrow'.

𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔨𝔦𝔭

Izuku, who just got up. Seeing his alarm go off...for the sixth time. His eyes widens seeing he was 30 minutes late. "Shit!" He scurried up getting his clothes before throwing them on not caring trying to do his hair but that shit never wanna come out right when he doesn't have hair untangling spray. He rushed out not caring if he smelled like weed.

He ran to the classroom slamming the door open panting bending over slightly to catch his breath. "Midoriya." He gulp standing up slowly meeting his teachers eyes smiling "Aizawa." "Why are you late?" Izuku shrugged "I mean is it safe to say I didn't wanna come?." The class laughed finding it funny but Aizawa wasn't "Meet me after class." Izuku rolled his eyes going to sit in his seat behind his best friend Katsuki.

As class moved on Izuku was texting the
🦋ℂ𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤🦋 group chat
𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦- 𝕊𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕪𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕖(^‿^✿)
𝔻𝕖𝕟𝕜𝕚- 𝔻𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣(^∇^)
𝔼𝕚𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠- 𝕀𝕞ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕(^.^)
𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚- (ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕥)ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕜( p_q)
——————————————

🦋ℂ𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤🦋

𝕊𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕪𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕖(^‿^✿)- Aizawa was looking hella good today~🥴

𝕀𝕞ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕(^.^)~ And hella mad too😂

(ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕥)ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕜( p_q)- Nah i saw something in his eye Izu he tryna fuck👀

𝔻𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣(^∇^)- Hell yeah but he still looked mad how the fuck you gonna get out of that??

𝕊𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕪𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕖(^‿^✿)- Bitch ezayyyy ✨seduction✨

(ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕥)ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕜( p_q)- well you better try something cause I'm pretty sure he could smell the weed all the way from the hall🤣

𝕊𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕪𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕖(^‿^✿)- 🥰🖕🏼

𝕀𝕞ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕(^.^)~ But enough about Aizawa...Are you okay??"

𝔻𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣(^∇^)- yea did that step bitch do some shit again??

𝕊𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕪𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕖(^‿^✿)- I'm fine I swear he jus hit and threw a fucking bottle at me but I'm alright

(ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕥)ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕜( p_q)- No your not stop making it sound as if that's supposed to be normal! I swear when we get enough evidence we're throwing that fucker in jail and yo damn mom in a rehab😒

𝕊𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕪𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕖(^‿^✿)- thanks but I'm okay really.

𝕀𝕞ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕(^.^)~ your not but it's okay we'll get you out soon. Make sure you take the pictures of yo bruises and send it to the gc.

𝔻𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣(^∇^)- hell yea we will!

————————————————————

Izuku shook his head smiling turning his phone off. He knew his friends was being generous and trying to help him get out that abusive ass household but they didn't understand that it wasn't that easy...

He put his head on the desk staring at Aizawa who looked a little too good in that suit he on. The way his muscles flexed in the shirt, his long hair that yet to be seen tied up and his voice, Izuku could talk all day about that man's voice and not get tired.

If only it wasn't against the law for teachers and students to date...and if he wasn't already married then Izuku would be bending right over that desk, just to- "Midoriya." See he can just hear him now "Midoriya!" Oh shit wait, Izuku snapped out of it looking up seeing the class looking at him. He blushed looking at Aizawa who was waiting "Uh yeah?" He heard the two girls snicker behind him.

He rolled his eyes "Which African country named its capital after a U.S. president?" Mr. Aizawa raised his eyebrow as Izuku sighed 'Do he think I'm dumb or something? History easy.' "The other capital city named after a U.S. president is Monrovia, the capital city of the African country Liberia. Monrovia was founded in 1822 during the term of President James Monroe." Izuku said as if it was the most easiest question ever.

Aizawa nodded holding eye contact for at least a good five seconds before going back to his lesson. Katsuki turned around grinning whispering "Yo ass was staring at him like you was hungry" Izuku rolled his eyes putting his hand over his face groaning "Lemme alone." Katsuki quietly laughed turning back around.

•𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔰𝔨𝔦𝔭•

The bell already ranged. Everyone packing their stuff to run out the door to lunch or they class. Izuku sighed staying in his seat, his friends gave him a look and a thumbs up before walking out. Izuku felt his nerves build up, Aizawa glaring at him had his senses on high alert.

Aizawa walked to the door closing it before walking to his desk, sitting down in his chair. "Midoriya." "...Yes?" "Where were you this morning?" He looked directly in his eyes "I told you already I didn-" Aizawa held his hand up "No what I wanna know is why you came in here smelling like weed and alcohol?" Izuku sighed crossing his arms "Why you wanna know? It ain't yo business." Aizawa sat back in his chair "you're my student so of course it's my business" Aizawa said tiredly.

Izuku looked down at his lap, "I don't have to tell you anything..." Aizawa sighed getting up pulling out a stack of papers. He walked over to Izuku sitting the papers on the desk. Izuku looked at them confused "What?" "You're failing." Izuku didn't show any emotion and just looked at it "You began to come in late and when I do give tests you sleep and fail them." Izuku just shrugged "You're smarter than this Midoriya. If you really tried instead of sleeping or day dreaming you would've gotten an A correct?"

Izuku sighed "There's more important things in my life than these stupid tests. Mr. Aizawa." Aizawa bend down a bit to his eye level, Izuku blushed now shaking his leg and playing with the rim of his hoodie. "Your education is important...but the things that goes on outside of school are too." Izuku nodded "How about this. Extra credit and a redo on the test" Izuku looked confused "Extra credit...?" Aizawa sighed pulling up a chair next to his desk.

Izuku was inside panicking, Aizawa was really close and the eye contact was giving him butterflies "Come after school on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. I don't like extra work time but if it'll help you pass on I'll make time" His hand on Izuku thigh...

Izuku blushed hard looking away "I'll think about it." Aizawa nodded "Good. And if I smell alcohol and weed coming off of you again we're going to have a talk" Izuku bit his lip "Okay..." Aizawa got up running his hand through his hair pushing it back "Go on. Be on time tomorrow and no more of what you're doing. Take the paper" Izuku nodded grabbing his bag, slowly walking out "You can do better Midoriya." Aizawa said leaning on the desk arms crossed, Izuku just looked at him before walking out.

Seduction plan {Fail}. But damn that hair pushed back! Izuku would think Aizawa would be trying to Seduce HIM.

▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂

Questions?;