ℂ|5 𝔈𝔵𝔱𝔯𝔞 ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔱~

•♫Teachers pet~ If I'm so special, why am I secret?
▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂

Izuku bit his lip and was about to say something before a phone ranged. Aizawa groaned grabbing his phone sighing before answering it. "What?" "Shota! Where are you? Are you in the coffee shop again? Sho we're not getting anymore cats" Izuku huffed.

Of course Hizashi calls at the wrong fucking time. It's like he's keeping a time track on him from when Izuku shows or even go near him. "No. I'll be there in a little" then he just hung up. Aizawa looked at Izuku "Guess we'll do extra credit another time" Izuku laughed a bit "You ain't bring me here for no extra credit but okay" Aizawa just looked at him eyebrow raised, Izuku got up "Imma change and feed her then you can just drop us off at the bus stop" Aizawa nodded, watching him bend down to take Zari out the car seat which she was awake the whole time in.

He grabbed the baby bag. "You can change her in the bathroom or the room to be more comfortable" Izuku nodded, "Whea yo room?" "Two doors on the right" Izuku nodded handing him a bottle that was already pre-made and the bottle warmer "Can you just turn it on and sit it in there? It'll turn on by itself and it'll turn off when it's ready" Aizawa sighed "Sure problem child" Izuku smiled walking in the room.

▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂time skip▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂

Aizawa drove him and was about to drop Izuku off at the bus stop but pulled out "What you doing?" "I'm not about to let you ride the bus with a baby also." "What you gonna do drive me home? You ain't know where I live" Izuku crossed his arms smirking, Aizawa gave him a deadpanned look "I'm your teacher they give you the address of all the students just in case" Izuku huffed "Well you ain't dropping me home. Inko wouldn't like that" Aizawa stared at him for a bit, he wasn't gonna ask questions just yet.

The two now having stare off before Aizawa sighed "Well let me at least drop you close by there. It'll be faster anyway and I'll know you both got there safe" Izuku looked at his broken phone checking the time. It was around 6 which both Jared and Inko won't be home since they're doing 'business' and won't be back til midnight.

Izuku sighed "Fine." Aizawa drove a good 10 minutes. He stopped at the corner right beside the house.

Izuku smiled at him unbuckling his seatbelt, "Thanks Zawa..." Aizawa raised an eyebrow "Zawa?" "Mhm nickname duh" Aizawa chuckled "Just don't call me that in school. Izuku grinned "Of course I won't~"

You know in those movies where their just sitting in the car and staring at each other until one leans in and boom they kiss? Yeah Izuku was thinking of the same scenario in his head but of course didn't make the move.

Izuku just looked away getting out the car. Aizawa got out also to unbuckle the baby car seat. He got the stroller out and put Izuku bags at the bottom and took the baby car seat and clipped it to the top. Izuku made sure her blanket was right over the seat and had an extra on her since it had gotten extra cold at night.

Aizawa closed the door looking back at Izuku "Okay you all good?" Izuku looked up at him before looking down with a faint blush across his face "Yup. I'm good" Aizawa stared at him before sighing "I'm not leaving until I see you walk into the house safely" Izuku huffed suppressing the eye roll he desperately want to roll.

'Ain't nothing safe bout that house.' Izuku thought nodding.

"Fine." Izuku sighed, turning around heading towards his house.

Aizawa got in his car watching as Izuku walked down the sidewalk and up to his house. He grabbed his key putting it in the key hole. Before he opened the door he looked back turning to look at Aizawa, sarcastically waving and smiling before opening the door and walking in the house.

Aizawa just shook his head "Problem Child..." he mumbled cranking his car back up before looking one more time at the house then driving off. Now he going to have to deal with Hizashi's rants on why he was late and shit.

This gonna be a Long night...

▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂place jump▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂

Izuku sighed locking the house door before slowly walking up the stairs with his little sister he got out the seat already. It was cold and Izuku hated when it got cold because they had no heater. Izuku sighed he went a day without drowning in any substances yet, he's really trying to stop the bad habit. For Zuri at least.

He didn't want to turn out like his mom or like Jared. Hell he swore he would never do the things they do but yet here he is with a stack of tobacco under the clothes in his drawer and almost six full bottles of alcohol in his closet, especially depressants.

Izuku sighed, he was about to put her down when she just started to cry. Loudly. He really wanted to cry. Stress was always on him. He been basically forced to take care of her because hell. If he didn't she would either be dead or taken away. It's not like he's not thankful for her of course he is but he is so sick of doing this by himself.

His father is really still trying to get him out but with the police still finding his dad guilty of child abuse and a whole file to keep him away, Izuku basically has no way out of this until evidence proven. Either way no one would believe him. That his sweet mother everyone seen her for would ever abandon and abuse her only son.

It's like the universe was out for him for being born or some shit.

Hell he's still questioning why he's being forced to live on this shit called earth....but he couldn't just end it. He has a little sister to look after and he'll be damn if he leaves his sister with these people. If he could even say they were people at this point.

His sister is the only reason he's actually trying. He really really is trying...

He rocked her slowly humming as he got her pacifier. He sat on his bed sighing "We gon get out hea Ari. I swear on everything we will." He looked down at her smiling as she fell asleep in his arms. He sometimes swear he feel more like a father or mother than anything...

▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂

Y'all I really don't wanna rush this...
Like I do really have a plot and with most my books I really don't or I do and then just blow over the whole this halfway through.

So I'm gonna play this right. I swear we'll be getting more...Interesting...with Shota and Izuku just wait like in the next chapter y'all probably gon like the end of that man ion know but cause tbh ion like waiting off my ships😭 I be goin fast as hell💀

But at the same time I wanna get Izuku life story out there and what he going through ya know? ‼️🤷🏽‍♀️

Y'all want the next update now orrr next week?

Questions?;
Thoughts?;