ℂ|2 𝔈𝔵𝔱𝔯𝔞 ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔱~

•♫I am glued to the love in you

▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂

Izuku was walking to the cafeteria biting his nail. Which he has a bad habit of doing. He was thinking of all the pros and cons that could happen if he do take up Aizawa's offer.

Cons;
1. His little sister, she's 4 months old and he can't just take more time at school and leave her alone in the house. Yesterday she stayed with his neighbor Mrs. Canton, she the sweet old lady across the street. But he only drop her off there if it's Sunday or if he got something important and can't take her.

2. His mother could find out but she's always out most likely selling her damn body for drugs for her stupid ass boyfriend.

3. His step dad could find out and that would just be worser.

4. Aizawa could find out bout his lil crush...

Pros;
1. Izuku could pass and it'll help him faster to get out that abusive house hold with his sister.

2. Things could go good with Aizawa...

3. He could drop his sister off after picking her up from daycare or bring her with him but he don't want anyone finding about her yet.

4. Things could really go good with Aizawa...

5. He have more time away from them abusive assholes.

Yeah I'm sure it's pretty obvious which one he's going with. While Izuku was thinking his phone went off multiple times. He grabbed his phone from his back pocket unlocking it seeing it was from his friends. He sighed looking at the messages.

🦋ℂ𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤🦋 group chat
𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦- 𝕊𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕪𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕖(^‿^✿)
𝔻𝕖𝕟𝕜𝕚- 𝔻𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣(^∇^)
𝔼𝕚𝕛𝕚𝕣𝕠- 𝕀𝕞ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕(^.^)
𝕂𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕚- (ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕥)ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕜( p_q)

—————————————————
🦋ℂ𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤🦋

𝔻𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣(^∇^)- Zuuu y'all still talking??👀

𝕀𝕞ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕(^.^)- Yea what happen tell us EVERYTHING!😙😙

(ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕥)ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕜( p_q)- They probably fuckin n y'all interrupting they lil affair!😤

𝔻𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣(^∇^)- Oh shit you right! Sorry Zu get back to yo dick appointment boiii🥴

𝕀𝕞ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕(^.^)- Shii well tell us! When y'all finished ofccc😙

𝕊𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕪𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕖(^‿^✿)- Guys...we're not FUCKIN!

𝕀𝕞ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕(^.^)- Then what was y'all doin then??? Huhh??

(ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕥)ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕜( p_q)- yea cus he was literally givin u the imma fuck you on my desk type of look🧐

𝕊𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕪𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕖(^‿^✿)- He wanted to talk bout my grades...I'm failing. He was talkin bout extra credit n stuff. He wanna meet after school every Monday Wednesday and Thursday

(ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕥)ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕜( p_q)- BICH HE TRYNA FUCK

𝕀𝕞ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕(^.^)- U FAILIN

𝔻𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣(^∇^)- I ALMOST CUT MY TOE OFF!

𝕊𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕪𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕖(^‿^✿)- bitch what? Anyway no and yea.

(ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕥)ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕜( p_q)- you should take it tho fr fr I mean it could help you later on

𝕊𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕪𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕖(^‿^✿)- Yea u right

𝔻𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕣(^∇^)- I didn't mean to try n cut it off but eh it's still there tho plussss that was two days ago

𝕊𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕪𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕖(^‿^✿)- Denki sweetie...Shush🙂 and I'm omw let's talk bout this later.

Everyone liked a message 👍
—————————————————

Izuku bumped into someone making his phone and stuff that was in his hand fall. Izuku heard his phone crack "Sorry lil listener! I didn't see you there just strained in thought" Izuku internally groan rolling his eyes before looking up. President Mic his English teacher and Aizawa's husband. He can't say he like the man but he don't hate him either. He just doesn't have any interest in someone that is freaking married to his crush!

He put on a fake smile grabbing his phone and papers. "It's fine...." Hizashi smiled "Well where are you just coming from shouldn't you be in the cafeteria too with your friends?" 'Nosy much' "Yea I was just on the way, I was just coming from Mr. Aizawa's classroom..."

Hizashi nodded "Well I have to go! I gotta talk with him about our anniversary...it's just everything is everywhere" he sighed. Izuku bit his tongue so he wouldn't say anything that would cause a commotion "Bye!" Izuku rushed off running in the cafeteria, leaving Hizashi confused.

▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂

Izuku stood by the door of the classroom. It was already Wednesday and Izuku had made either the best or worst decision of his life. Sighing he knocked on the door, he was already anxious about everything so why did whoever above had to do this to him why?

There were footsteps before the door opened and a yellow stupid cockatoo smiled down at him. Izuku mentally groaned 'Of course he's here.' "Little listener what are you doing here?" Izuku was about to say something before Aizawa cut him off "He's here to retake his tests"

He made eye contact with him making Izuku face heat up and look away at the floor. Hizashi smiled "Oh! Well I hope you do good you're a smart kid!" Izuku just mumbled a thanks before stepping aside so Hizashi could walk out. Hizashi kissed Aizawa smiling "I'll see you tonight love" Izuku cringed looking away to roll his eyes.

Aizawa nodded glancing at Izuku for a second before grinning "See you" "Oh! And text me if plans change but let's hope it doesn't it's our sixth anniversary so don't go to sleep this time love you!" Hizashi giggled, walking out waving at Izuku who gave him a small fake smile before turning on his heel and walking in the class passed Aizawa.

Hizashi left and Aizawa closed the door locking it before walking towards Izuku. "Ready to redo the test now?" Izuku rolled his eyes "Sure.." Aizawa gestured him to sit in his chair, Izuku looked at him before sitting in the chair sighing. He may look bored or unbothered on the outside but damn is his nerves kicking.

Aizawa gave him the paper leaning on the desk. "We'll go over it after you do it. Try at least." "Fine but this is pointless" "we'll see problem child" Izuku blushed starting the test. He felt Aizawa eyes on him, looking at him, examining him. He bit his lip getting those thoughts again...

An thirty minutes passed by when he finished the test. Aizawa was now standing close by him, Izuku was trying to breathe but Aizawa was making it really hard standing so close to him. "Sooo did I do it or what?" Aizawa nodded "You got them all right. Meaning...you could've done well on the first one you just decided not to." Izuku sighed.

"Aizawa...I'll do the extra credit."

▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂

Questions?;