ℂ|⋯ 𝔈𝔵𝔱𝔯𝔞 ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔱~ 𝔖𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩❗️

Kay so this is a Special
Where in chapter 7, Him and Aizawa did something's in the park...
So here's a special where they get caught by Hizashi or sum shit...😭✋🏽
▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂

Izuku bit his lip small moans escaping his mouth. 'Oh this is sooo wrong in so many ways....' He tilted his head a bit more to where Shota would have more access. 'Mm but it's me I'm talm bout do I reallyyy give a fuck?...He got a husband...Nah that's on him not me!' Izuku pushed Aizawa away a bit "W-Wait...Someone might see us..." Aizawa hummed "And?"

Izuku bit his lip looking to the side "And I wanna do this...somewhere else" he blushed.

Aizawa kissed him nodding about to walk off towards the car but got stopped by a voice. "Shota?..." the two froze turning to look off to the side to see Hizashi now standing there with tears rolling down his face.

Hizashi looked between him and Izuku "You- you really...a student really Sho?" Izuku just smirked "I mean..." Aizawa looked at Izuku telling him to not say anything which he rolled his eyes at. Aizawa turned back "I just don't love you anymore..." Hizashi started breaking down "What do you mean?!? We been together for years but you leave me for a child??? Shota he's a freaking child!" Izuku looked so offended "Well damn...I'm almost 18 which still counts" Izuku just shrugged which made Hizashi glare at him.

"You are sick a home wrecker!! You fucked my husband!" Izuku mugged him "Okay one. I would've got fucked by your 'husband' if yo dramatic ass didn't pop up! Two. It's not my fault this pussy tricks on the dick got him hypnotize" Aizawa face palmed "Izuku!" "I'm telling the truth though! I was so close to checking that off right after the classroom! Plus it basically already happened..." Aizawa gave him a look "What?" "I have a list of the places to get fucked and the car is one of them" Izuku said proudly "No what happened?" "Ohh we already had car-"

Ummm.... Stretch that😅

"Izuku!" "I'm telling the truth though! I was so close to checking that off right after the classroom!" Aizawa gave him a look "What?" "I have a list of the places to get fucked and the car is one of them" Izuku said proudly, Aizawa just gave him a blank and unimpressed look.

Hizashi gave them a disgusted look "Shota you're a child predator! You've basically manipulated him into loving you!" Izuku gave him a unimpressed look "Um...Shota you made me in love with you?" Izuku gave him an exaggerated and sarcastic look which Aizawa shrugged "Must've." "Wow I can't believe you..." Izuku shook his head gasping, Shota rolled his eyes looking at Hizashi "I just don't love you anymore!" "But I still love you!" "We're done. I was going to leave you for Izuku anyway!" "Nooo! It's not how this was supposed to go! We were supposed to be forever! You can't leave me" "Just fuck off already!" Izuku was tired, he just wanted some dick. Is that too much to ask for??

Then Izuku grabbed Aizawa and they made out in front of him. Hizashi crying his ass off in the background. Not dropping to the floor. Boom it starts raining, thunder lightning as Hizashi cry on the side walk his hair and make up now all wet and drawing down his face!

Boom lightning strikes Hizashi.

He gets Zap zap.

Izuku and Aizawa now still sucking each other faces off.

Hizashi is now fried.

Skip the part where they forgot Hizashi and had sex in the car.

Inko goes to jail. Jared is dead.

Izuku dad now has custody.

Now skip to where Aizawa now asks Izuku to marry him after he turns 18.

And BOOM THEYRE A COUPLE WITH 12 KIDS, FIVE CATS AND LIVING OFF THE COAST OF PUERTA RICO WITH ZURI!

BECAUSE HIZASHI IS DEAD AND WE HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HAPPED TO THE KIDS THAT RANDOMLY POPPED UP AT THE STORE...

Yay the end😐😗

▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂

Questions?;
Thoughts?;
Anything y'all want to happen?;

I really didn't try😭 it was like 5 sum n I was almost half asleep 🤣