ℂ|11 𝔈𝔵𝔱𝔯𝔞 ℭ𝔯𝔢𝔡𝔦𝔱~

"He put his feet on me (He do) I'm too raw, why he sleep on me?"(Yeah)

▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂

Izuku scoffed sitting on the bed. He went to a hotel for the night, he wasn't gonna stay near or in Aizawa house. After seeing Hizashi at the store with his and Aizawa kids, he wouldn't dare stay there.

It made him angry but he masked it pretty up. He just looked at them and left, Aizawa didn't run after him though, it would bring to much suspicion. So he let Izuku go.

After taking Zari too the daycare, he laid in bed thinking about the last 7 hours. Izuku should've known Aizawa was lying, the man sounded all hesitant and shit. Izuku scoffed, he sat up and walked towards his bag. He took his mini bag out and took out the credit card he stole from the man. He smiled and threw it on the mini table before heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂time skip▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂

He hummed walking around in the different stores. Aizawa had over 100 thousand on the card, so why not help him use it? Izuku walked in the stores grabbing anything that caught his attention. He made sure to get everything too, and it made him happy to know that all the transitions were all going towards Aizawa phone.

Meaning he'll know that someone, specifically Izuku, was cashing out his card. Of course Izuku was gonna be petty about it. He didn't like that Aizawa had kids, so he's gonna be petty about it.

This is only just the beginning.

▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂time skip▂ↅ▂ↅ▂ↅ▂

It was now Wednesday, he still stayed at the hotel and Aizawa still tried to contact him. Izuku just ignored them though. Izuku had an amazing plan. He took Zari to daycare and walked to school getting stared from strangers. He smirked but ignored them.

He walked in the school and instantly had gotten stares. Izuku loved it but he only wanted attention from one person and one person only. The bell just ranged meaning everyone was now in class and he would come in late.

He walked to the classroom, opening the door he was met with stares. He just ignored them and looked directly at Aizawa whose eyes were widened. Izuku wore a mini white skirt which made his thighs on display. The bruises that he did had were either covered with makeup and his thigh socks.

His crop top, which was white, was long sleeve. To cover up his scars and from fuckers being nosy. He also wore his black and white chuck converses, he's not a really big fan of high heels.

His nails were white and black. The black being on the inside, under the tips of the nails. And then white on top of his nails painted. Acrylic of course. His makeup was simple and innocent, of course the exact opposite of him.

To say the least Aizawa couldn't tear his eyes away from him. "Iz- Midoriya. What are you wearing?" His outfit was definitely against dress code. Izuku just tilt his head as if he didn't know what he meant, of course he did "Clothes? I mean I can't come to school naked." Izuku frowned a bit but his eyes if you looked closely only showed amusement.

And Aizawa knew this, "Midoriya you can't wear...that. It's against the school policy." A faint blush erupt onto his face. Of course they class didn't catch this, only watching what's about to go down. Izuku gasp, "It's because I'm a boy ain't it? Are you sayin I can't wear this because I'm a boy?!" Izuku crossed his arms looking directly into the black haired male's eyes.