Chapter 6

Dazai's POV 

                                                        f i l e   o f   s h o t a   a i z a w a 

name: Shota Aizawa 

Alias: Eraser Head 

Quirk: Erasure

Description: The ability to temporarily erase the other persons quirk by simply looking at them, but deactivates when he blinks. The quirk gives him bad dry eyes and forces him to blink when he uses it to often, and it makes his hair stand up on end while its activated allowing his enemies to see when his quirk is active or not. It appears that mutant type classes seem immune to it and it has no offensive potential. He is skilled in hand-to-hand combat and uses a binding cloth. 

Gender: Male 

occupation: Pro Hero, and teacher     

                                                                                    v i s u a l  

( Ignore Iida and izuku please) 

That was the end of the file so I'm guessing that he is an underground hero so this is the limited information they have which is more then enough to satisfy my needs so I'm wondering how public these hero's really are. 

                                                 f i l e   o f  h i z a s h i   y a m a d a

name: Hizashi Yamada 

Alias: Voice hero: present Mic 

Quirk: Voice 

Description: His quirk allows him to increase the volume of his voice giving him an ability that is similar to a sonic scream loud enough to cause peoples ears to bleed from far away. His quirk doesn't work well underground. he has Keen intellect and bilingualism as he is 100% fluent in English which naturally makes him the English teacher at UA. He fights long range and he has a device around his neck that allows him to aim his amplified voice in a specific direction. 

gender: Male 

occupation: pro hero, teacher, radio talk show host 

Age: 30, July 7th, born in Tokyo 

Fun Facts: He is entomophobic, his hero rank is 36, his radio show is called Put Your Hands Up Radio. 

                                                                                    v i s u a l