Chapter 1

I had the most perfect life. I had a best friend that was always there for me, I had great grades, and I was pure. I liked it like that. And no, not the pure where I don't know what sex, drugs, smoking and alcohol is. The pure where I didn't just focus on sex and partying. Some may tell me that's boring of me, but I strictly had my life figured out, and planned. Everything was perfect! That is...until I met Jungkook.

And this is a story about how he... changed my life completely... with only one kiss.

♡            ♡           ♡

"Lisa how long are you going to take in there!" I yelled as she kept banging on her room door.

Lisa and I have been friends ever since I moved to South Korea 10 years ago. She has always felt like a sister to me, and today we are moving into our first-ever university! I felt like this experience would be something I would never forget!

"Chill, Chill" Lisa said from the other side of the door, she opened the door to reveal her messy hair and her dressed in sweat pants and a hoodie.

"Why do you look like you had a fight with a raccoon!?" I asked, both confused and angry with her, "We have to leave in 10 minutes!"

I have never seen Lisa be responsible in my past 10 years of knowing her, and sometimes selfishness drags alone with her irresponsible attitude. I have always been the mature one between us, and I always thought she would have grown up by now, but I guess her maturity is having some trouble. I'm sure as long as I stay as her strong pole to lean on, she'll get there.

"Uhmm I might have gone to that party last night," She says while taking a strand of hair out her mouth.

Lisa has always been a peoples person, she is someone who would never miss out on a party and is always down for a good makeout and round for sex, on the other hand, I couldn't stand it! 

don't get me wrong... I tried dating, it's not my thing. My first was my last because I caught him cheating. All men are the same, they lie, and only want to get in your pants.

I don't understand what so good about it, sex, and partying.

"Did I not tell you that you couldn't go to the party because we had to leave early today! You do know that it's a 5-hour drive and it's almost 9 o'clock!" I couldn't help but raise my voice at her "You at least have everything packed I hope?" I asked to try and relieve some of my stress.

"No..." Lisa mumbled while looking at the ground

I sighed and tried to calm myself down before I started to yell. This is what I meant, she never thinks. She needs me.

 "OK," I said with a sigh "Let's hurry and finish packing all your stuff. I will pack so long and you go get ready, when you are done then you finish packing while I go load the car, understood!?"

"Yeah, okay! Got it!" Lisa answered her best friend while scratching her head.

It took us almost an hour to finish everything and even though I wanted to rip Lisa's head off! I managed to calm myself down by reminding myself that we can sign into our dorm rooms between 10 am - 5 pm and at this rate we will get there at about 3 pm, so it was going fine even though I was still very scared to share a room with Lisa, don't get me wrong we don't always argue like this, but for some reason sharing a room with her sounded like hell.

♡          ♡          ♡

When we started driving I asked Lisa to hand me some water, and unsurprisingly she was already asleep, I grabbed the water bottle and put her small blanket- that she always uses on car trips over her, I noticed the red light go green, and carried on driving.

 After about four and a half hours of driving Lisa finally awoke and touched herself up when I told her we would be there in half an hour.

"Do you think the boys there will be cute?" She asked with a half-smile on her face.

"I don't know, and I don't really care?" I answered as she took a right turn.

"I bet we will have parties almost every night," She told me while looking in the mirror and grinning.

"You can try all you want to get me to go to the parties but I have my mind set, I am going to be studying before our classes start!" I told her sternly.

Lisa's a very demanding kind of person. She often pressures me, and annoys me to do something with her, whether it will be going out to a party, or just going for a walk. Almost as if she can't do anything herself.

"Oh come on Rosie why do you always have to be a hypocrite, and classes will only start in about two weeks!" She wines.

There she goes again. I've gotten pretty used to it by now.

"Can you please, just give me a break!" I wanted to yell at her, but that wouldn't solve anything, "I have been waiting for this moment the whole of my life! I can't have you ruin it with your nagging!"

Her face turned into a pout, and she almost looked hurt.

We both kept silent when we arrived. It wasn't as busy as I thought it would be. Maybe because Lisa made us run late.

When we got out the car She ran to my side, "Am I a burden to you Roseanne? Because if I am, then we should just take our separate ways."

She always starts with this. I never understood her.

I looked around to see a few people staring, "Lisa, can we not have this discussion now, please!?"

I kept walking forward to the front desk. When we got to it, Lisa began moaning again. I felt like a mother and her daughter.

"What is your problem?! You always try and act like the innocent one, just get lose, have sex with someone, and you'll change!"

My body slightly turned to face her, "Lisa, shut up, I told you we are not talking about this now!"

I turned back to the receptionist, "Good afternoon."

She looked up carelessly, "Welcome to Korea University, how may I help you?"

I smiled, "We're looking for our rooms, Park Chaeyoung and Lalisa Manoban, please."

A few moments of typing she looked up at us, "Lalisa is room 151, and Chaeyoung is 152."

Confusion filled my head, "Did you read right? That's not what I was told."

Anxiety fulled me, she has to say it was a mistake, please. 

Please. 

Please.

Please...

*Unedited*

.