Chapter 19

Play: Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams  for a better read

I glared at him, ready with my answer, but before I could say anything, Lisa got up and stood right in front of me.

"Punch me." She said, "I deserve it anyway."

I looked up at her, her face blank. I stood up and held her hands in mine.

"I would never do that," I tell her, looking straight into her eyes.

I knew Jungkook was too stubborn to talk to me. I knew his ego was too high to ask to work things out. This was his dumbass telling me he wants to talk.

'Little shit doesn't have guts!'

But another part of me was angry about something that has bothered me the day we met, and I had just about had enough.

"Rosie, you don't have to do this." Lisa gave me a small smile, but I could see her tears forming, "Let's just leave."

"Trust me," I whispered.

I gave her a reassuring smile and turned to Jungkook.

"Let's go, Jungkook," I said.

I stared at him, my eyes burning. His face dropped, and I could tell everything hit him.

"Rosie, I-"

"Get up, Jungkook!" I raised my voice at him.

This was it. I was done being a pushover. His face was filled with regret. He stood up, looking me in my eyes. His mouth opened, and I turned around and walked away. I felt everyone looking at me, but I remained confident. I turned around again to face Jungkook.

"Are you not coming?" I asked him.

He did his walk of shame, and we walked back. The whole walk, not one of us said a word. I was planning everything I was going to say, but he just needed to stick to the script. We entered the room, and I closed the door behind us.

"Look, Rosie-"

I turned around, "Save it, Jungkook!" I raised my voice, "You have been talking about sex since the day we met! If you are so desperate, then fucking strip me!" I yelled.

"Rosie-"

"Kiss me, Jungkook! I'm all yours! If you want to stick your fucking dick in me, then do it!" I felt like I was going crazy.

"Ros-" I noticed his face going red, but I carried on.

I took off my shirt and pants and walked over to him, pressing my body on his, pinning him against the wall.

"You want to fuck me, then fucking do it!" I whispered through my teeth "I'm all yours."

"Fucking fuck me you asshole!"

I noticed tears forming in his eyes, but I wasn't letting it stop me. I grabbed his nape and kissed him harshly, I could feel him resisting, but I tried to stay on as long as possible. He finally got out of my grip and held my shoulders, pushing me away from him.