Chapter 10

Jennie and I reached the door, and she gave me another hug that I didn't know I needed.

"Are you sure you don't want me to join you?" She asked for the 4th time, "The party is kind of boring anyway."

"No, Jennie, I will be fine," I told her again.

I knew she wanted to stay, but if I told her that, then she would feel bad, and I wanted to make sure she could enjoy herself and not ruin her fun because of me.

"Okay, but call me when you get back safely!" She said in a soft but strict voice.

"I will, now, get back inside and enjoy yourself!" I told her as I gave her shoulder a small nudge.

She went back inside, and I walked back to the dorm in the silent dark.

♡ ♡ ♡

*Bang Bang Bang*

I rolled over, thinking the noise was all in my head.

*Bang Bang Bang*

'Damn it, what is it now?' I thought to myself as I quickly checked the time on my phone.

"2 am! Fuck!" I roll off my bed and stood up.

*Bang Bang Bang*

I go to the door where the sound is coming from, "Jungkook!" I yelled in a whisper, "What are you doing?! I didn't even lock the door?"

"Rosie? Is that you?" He said as he hugged me.

"Get off of me, you weirdo!" I was about to throw him off me until I smelled the alcohol all over him.

I wanted to punch him, or even smack him. I got him inside the room and put him on his bed before I closed the door.

"What am I going to do with you?" I wondered outloud while looking at him giggling on his bed.

He put his arms out as if he wanted a hug. I walked to his pillow and grabbed his pajamas hidden underneath.

"Go shower and get changed in the bathroom, it will help you sober up a bit" I put his pajamas in his hands that were asking for a hug.

He didn't say anything as he got off the bed and entered the bathroom to shower. I waited for him as I played on my phone. When he got out, he looked way better. And hopefully he sobered up enough to not ask for a hug again.

"Here, drink this." I handed him a bottle of water from the tiny fridge we had, between the bottom of my bed and the door to the bathroom. he, drank the whole thing and went to pee as I got into bed and getting comfortable to sleep again.

I heard the bathroom door open again just as I rested my head on my pillow.

"Rosie?" he whispered, "Rosie?" he said again when I didn't answer.

"What?!" I whispered back, "You do know it's almost 3 am, and you're still not asleep!" I whispered in an angry tone.

"Yes, but I can't sleep." He said.