Chapter 9

Lisa already left for the party after slamming the door in my face. I felt a little nervous and nauseous, so Jennie told Jungkook to leave, and that she would stay and talk with me until I felt better. I didn't want to be a burden and ruin Jennies night, so I gave myself half an hour to calm down.

We arrived at the party, and I couldn't stand it.

The music, the cramped space, and everyone making out were enough to make me throw up.

My head felt dizzy.

Jennie dragged me to the kitchen, where there were fewer people. She probably noticed how I looked uncomfortable, I know what I don't like so why did I come?

"Here, Rosie, we can just stay here until you get used to the atmosphere." she said, dropping my hand and pouring me a glass of water, "How are you feeling?" She asked, handing the water to me.

"A little light-headed, but I can pull through," I told her as I took the glass of water she handed me.

"Remember, we can leave whenever you want to." She reminded me while she gave my hand a light squeeze.

"I'm okay-"

"Hey, Jennie!" I turned around to look at the person that cut me off. Two beautiful women were waving at us.

"Hey, Nayeon and Jisoo!" Jennie replied, hugging them.

Nayeon? Where have I heard that name before?

"How have you been, Jen?" Nayeon asked, separating their hug

"Good, thank you." Jennie replied, "Oh, this is Rosie."

She turned to direct her hands to me, "Rosie this is Nayeon and Jisoo." Jennie pointed to each of them to show me who was who

"Hi Rosie," Nayeon said as she waved at me.

"Hey, Rosie!" Jisoo said as she came in for a hug.

I already liked them both.

"Hi," I said softly.

"Feel free to consider us your sisters-" Nayeon cut herself off as she looked through the small kitchen window that showed the living room area.

Jennie, Jisoo, and I followed her gaze to see Jungkook sitting on the couch with a girl on his lap as they made out. I faced Nayeon again to see some tears in her eyes.

"Jennie, you said Jungkook, and I might have been able to work things out if I came to the party."

I could hear the sadness in her voice.

It was all coming together now. Nayeon was the girl Jennie was talking about the other day when she stopped Jungkook and me on the first day Lisa and I arrived at the university. I felt bad for her all of a sudden. Falling in love with a player is not the best idea. We're not in some Wattpad book.

"I'm so sorry Nay, I thought you two could talk it out, but I guess he has made up his mind?" I could hear the pity in Jennies' voice.

"Okay, well, I guess that's it right?" Nayeon said, not even shedding a tear, "I will see you guys another time. Enjoy yourselves." She turned around and walked away.