Chapter 20

The door slammed open.

"Rosie!" Lisa yelled.

She hurried over to me with Jennie and Jisoo trailing behind her.

"Omg! Are you OK, baby?!" Jennie grabbed my hand and held it tight.

"Should I kill him for you?!" Lisa asked.

"Are you hungry?" Jisoo asked, putting her hand on my leg.

"What is this about now?!" I moaned.

"Where is he-" Lisa cut herself off and followed my soft gaze.

There Jungkook was holding a tray full of food in his hands. Before he could say anything, all three of the girls walked over to him angrily. They all started yelling at him so much that you couldn't make out a word. He stared at me with an innocently confused face. I got up and pushed them all away.

"What is this about!" I asked, trying not to raise my voice.

They all looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Last night." Lisa said, "When he- and then you-" She stared at my blank expression, "What's going on between you two?" She asked finally.

The room was silent, and everyone was staring at me.

"Get out!" I said as I pushed them out the door, "Out, out, out." I said. They all reached just outside the door, "Bye-bye." I said and closed the door in their faces.

I leaned my back against the door.

"You were right Jen. Something is going on between them." I heard Lisa say from the other end of the door before their voices trailed off.

I looked up to a confused Jungkook staring at me.

"Right!" I straightened my posture and got back into bed, "Don't mind them. Carry on." I said, waving my hand in the air.

'He was going to give me breakfast in bed. It would have been cute if Lisa and them didn't intrude.'

He shook his head and walked over to me softly placing the tray on my lap in front of me and sitting down.

"Good morning, I guess?" He said the corner of his mouth started twitching.

I could tell he was trying not to laugh. I let out a little giggle, and he joined me as we started laughing at everything that just happened. I gave him a joyful smile. I always felt comfortable around him. I started eating my food, and he got up and pulled off his shirt.

"I'm going to shower now. Hurry up if you want to join." He said, throwing his shirt on his bed.

I ate as fast as I could, and just as I finished, I heard the shower water running. I quickly stripped and ran to the bathroom to join him. He started teasing me, but I just slapped him every time he did. We got out of the shower in towels, and I started picking out clothes from my cupboard, Jungkook did the same on his side of the cupboard.

I heard the door open.

"Learn to knock, would you!" I raised my voice.