Chapter 4

When we stopped outside the building, I let out a long, loud sigh, "Okay! We got this!"

Lisa grabbed a paper from her pocket and unfolded it, "You really are stubborn, you know! I've never seen you act like this before... It's interesting."

I turned and looked at Lisa with a disappointed face, "That...GUY is annoying! It's not my fault!"

Lisa rolled her eyes, "Watch, I can get him to fall head over heals in love with me and also get him in bed before work starts."

"Lisa I dont care for your love games!" I moaned, "Let's just look around like we came outside to do!"

"Okay," Lisa pulled out a paper from her pocket, "I brought a map."

"Hide that!" I said, looking around to see if anyone saw what she had..

"Why?!" Lisa asked, folding it back up and putting it in her pocket

I looked at her with disbelief, "What if someone sees that we are using a map and then makes fun of us?!"

"By 'someone' you mean Jungkook?" she stares at me with a raise of her eyebrows, "Ro, you two arent even that close, calm down would you!"

"Huh, no! Well, partly, yes, but not only him." I bit the inside of my cheek, "you're right. He doesn't even know me, so he wont act like an annoying brother! Lets go."

She rolled her eyes, "You shouldn't of let your ego get the best of you. Why didn't you just let him show us around! I know for sure that we'll get lost!"

"Why should I?! he has been nothing but rude and annoying from the minute I entered the dorm room!" I defended myself, "And we wont get lost!"

Lisa looked at me as if I'd gone crazy.

"Okay, let's just see what we remember from when the chancellor gave us a tour last year."

about an hour and a half later we were sitting at a bench with Lisa crying her eyes out, holding her dead phone in her hands

"I told you we should have brought Jungkook with us!" She said, both angry and sad, "We both knew we would get lost!"

"We are not lost okay! I'm pretty sure we take a right turn here." I tapped Lisa on the back before looking around to try and find anything familiar.

"We are lost! Just call Jungkook! I'm sure you can lower your ego for 20 minutes!" She said, wiping her tears off her cheeks.

I rolled my eyes, "No, we're fine! I don't even have his number? We are almost there, I know it!"

"We can't be out here forever! It's almost 6 pm, and it's getting really cold!" She wined.

"We are almost there, and when we get there, we will look back and laugh. I have 20% battery left on my phone, I'm sure it's enough to get us back."

"You know what, I'm going to try to use the map and find my way back! You can sit here with your high ego and freeze to death! Come along if you want to." She said, getting up and grabbing her bag.