Chapter 13

After a few hours of hanging out with Jennie at the park, Jungkook and I walked back to our room. When we arrived he jumped on his bed.

"What's wrong with you?!" He asked as he grabbed his phone

I sat on my bed, "What do you mean?"

"You have been quiet since you and Lisa had that big fight." He answered, "Oh no, don't tell me you feel bad for lashing out at her?" He looked away from his phone to look at me with a disappointed look.

"I do, I really do. I didn't want to tell her I lost my virginity to her brother like that." I told him, covering my face with my hands

"Leave it. She has been a bitch-" He looked at the door and then back at me.

I followed his gaze and noticed Lisa standing there, holding her hands and looking down.

"Wh...What's that, Jennie?" Jungkook yelled, "Sorry, Rosie, Uhm Jen is calling me." He got up awkwardly and walked out of the room.

"H...Hi," Lisa said, lifting her hand up.

I felt a rush of joy and anxiety.

"Come...Come sit," I told her as I tapped my bed.

She walked over to me without a word and sat down, still looking at her hands.

"Look, Rosie-"

"I'm sorry-" We cut each other off wanting to speak at the same time.

we both looked down at our hands.

"I'm so sorry, Rosie" Lisa turned her whole body to face me, and when I looked up she had tears in her eyes.

"I let jealousy get the best of me, and I ruined our friendship over a guy that I just had a small crush on, and then don't get me started on how I tried to embarrass you in front of everyone because-" She said it all so fast I could barely hear, "You're just so organized and know who you are, I guess I hated it because I made it a competition." She bit her lower lip, "And I know you're patient and I took advantage of you a lot. I miss you."

"Calm down Lisa," I told her, rubbing my hand on her arm, "I'm sorry, for yelling at you and-"

"Rosie, stop! I have been the bitch," Lisa cut me off, and her tears started getting heavier, "I'm the one who should say sorry." Her tears finally fell as she looked me in my eyes, "I just really want our friendship back, I want you, you're my home. Rosie, I want you back."

I pulled her into a hug and held her tight.

"I want you back too," I told her as tears fell down my cheeks, "I miss you."

"I miss you too, so many words can't describe it." Lisa held me back tightly, "I'm sorry." She whispered.

"You don't even have to forgive me," Lisa said as she pulled out of the hug, "I don't deserve you," She started wiping her tears with her sleeve.

"Liz, I will always forgive you," I told her as I helped her dry her tears.

"Oh, how I missed you calling me Liz." She buried her head in my shoulder.