Chapter 8

"Last week." He looked at her blankly.

Well, that was a boring answer.

When the food arrived, I was so focused on the enjoyment that I zoned out from the conversation, that is, until I heard a knock on the table. I looked up only to notice Jungkook, Jennie, and Lisa looking at me, Jungkook had a smirk on his face, but Jennie and Lisa's eyes were burning on me.

"What?" I asked, confused.

They all just kept looking at me.

"What!" I asked again, this time getting annoyed as my curiosity burned.

"No, nothing." Jungkook finally answered, "I just said you're hot, and they overreacted." He finished as he sipped his drink with a smirk.

There is no way he just called me hot. He had to of said something else.

"Rosie?!" Lisa said, "Nah, she wouldn't let you lay a finger on her."

Jungkook then lifted his hand and pointed out his pointer finger as he gently placed it on my shoulder.

"No?" His smirk grew, "Stop being jealous, will ya?!"

Lisa forced a smile, "You know I didn't mean literary!"

"Why can't you guys just accept that waiting till marriage to have sex does not make someone a prude. I want one person to love for the rest of my life." I said to break the tension.

"Only fools fall in love," Jungkook said simply.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" Jennie said to change the topic a bit.

I sat up as I fixed my posture.

"Yes, and we lasted for a year," I said proudly.

Jungkooks simple finger on my shoulder turned into his whole hand pressing my shoulder.

"Wait a second," Jungkook looked at me confused, "you were in a relationship for a year, and you two never had sex?!"

"Ugh, can you guys just stop? Sex isn't even that big of a deal?!" I shook his hand off my shoulder.

♡ ♡ ♡

We all finished eating and arrived at a shop that sells interior design to find something for Lisa, Jennie, and me.

"No, don't get that!" Jungkook snatched the pillow I was looking at out of my hands and put it back on the shelf.

I lifted my head to stare at him, "Why not?!"

"I don't like it! It's too...girly." his face scrunched in disgust.

"It's a blue pillow Jungkook!" I raised my voice, confused.

"Get a black one instead," He said calmly, "It will look better and match the room theme."

"It's my room!" I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"Oh my," He put his hand on his mouth, "It's mine too!" He said behind his mouth.