Chapter 5

I gave her a little wave with my hand as she turned her head to face Jungkook, who was jogging to catch up to me.

"Jungkook!" She yelled by my ear, "we need to talk!"

I covered my ear with my hand that I used to wave at her. Jennie could really yell when she had to.

"Agh, what!" He said as he caught up to me and stood by my side facing Jennie. His attitude was like a child.

"Rosie and I are having a chat." He said, looking at me with a grin.

No, we weren't. I didn't know what he was on. I stared at him as if he was crazy.

Jennie looked from me to Jungkook, "What did you do to Nayeon?!"

I didn't even know Jennie, my best friends roommate and Jungkook, my current roomate, even knew each other. I just wanted to go home.

"Who the fuck is that!" He asked, looking at her confused.

Jennie's face dropped in disappointment, "Jungkook, you know who I'm talking about!"

A few seconds of silence passed as Jungkook tried to think. Something he didn't look like he did often.

"Wait, is it Im Na-Yeon?" His face lit up as if he just figured out his math sum.

"Yes, that Nayeon!" Jennie looked at him with a fed up reaction.

"I didn't do anything to her. Why are you asking me?" He answered with an innocent reaction.

Jennie looked as if he was on her last nerve, "Then why did she come to me crying her eyes out saying you broke up with her!"

Jungkook made a disgusted face and simply shrugged.

Jennie looked mad, so mad I wanted to leave. Her jaw began to tighten.

He sighed deeply and looked around before his body relaxed and faced Jennie again, "Miss Nayoon and I never even dated Jennie."

"It's Nayeon, Jungkook!" Jennie answered with a glare.

"Whatever!" He said, narrowing his eyebrows disrespectfully.

I felt as if he often pretended to "forgetting" people's names on purpose just to be disrespectful.

Jennie sighed and crossed her arms, "Talk to her at least please. I know how much she likes you."

"No, Nayoon and I are over with, and besides, we barely saw each other because she stays in a different university." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Jennie then looked at me and then Jungkook again. She furrowed her eye brows.

"Are you two, like a thing?"

"What? No, no we're not!" I answered as fast as my words could come out, "We're just roommate-''

I was cut off as Jungkook grabbed my waist and pulled me up against his body, "Tell Nayeon I moved on and no longer feel a spark for her."