Chapter 17

I open the door as harshly as I could, hoping he would notice that I'm angry.

"Jungkook, I'm going to rip every hair out of your body one by one if you don't learn how to open a door when you are drunk!" I don't know how I said it all in one breath but, I did.

He just hiccuped and stared at me.

"Hehe," He said with a goofy smile.

'Damn you, Jungkook'

I got him inside, put him on his bed, and closed the door.

"Go shower and get in bed when you've finished," I tell him sternly.

He holds his hand in a salute, "Yes, Ma'am." He replied and pulled his shirt off as he walked into the bathroom.

I held my head in my hands. What was I supposed to do with him?

"And from now on, you're not allowed to drink when you go out unless I'm with you!" I yelled through the bathroom door.

"Okay!" I heard him say from the other side of the door.

I crawled into bed and got comfortable just as he opened the door.

"Rosie, you forgot something," He whispered

I lifted my head and looked at him. He was just wearing sweatpants and was drying his hair with his small towel. The bathroom light was shining behind him.

"What?!" I asked, getting a little annoyed.

"I can't sleep alone when I'm drunk." He threw his small towel on his bed and turned off the bathroom light leaving the room dark except for the small outside light coming from the window.

'Now I get it. I was wondering why he acted a little weird?'

"Your not drunk, are you?" I squint my eyes at him in suspicion.

"What?" He says, his voice almost breaking, "I-I am!" He lifted his head a little, "I need to sleep with you otherwise you won't get to sleep well."

He walked over to me and sat on his knees looking at me with a pout.

"No, Jungkook," I told him before turning over

'What does he think I am? A pushover?
 I am not falling for it. He can go fool someone else.'

"Please?" He whispered.

I wanted to... I really wanted to. At least act as if I fell for it.

But not today. I couldn't He needed to know that I didn't like him like that. I never will.

It's only a feeling of lust, so I need to control it.

"I said no, Jungkook." I whispered harshly, "We're nothing like that, we're just having fun..."

He didn't answer. I just heard his bed make that squeaking sound it does every time you touch it. 

It was the last thing I remember before I fell asleep.