Chapter 7

"Oh shit! Really?"

I heard Jungkook yell as he slammed the door open and then closed it.

I rub my eyes to see him looking at himself on his phone. I'm guessing he's on a video call?

"Jungkook?"

He kept yelling some gibberish. I couldn't make out the words because I was mostly still asleep. His lips were moving without much noise, but so much noise. It pained my head.

"Jungkook?"

his gibberish went on.

"Jeon Jungkook?!"

He carried on.
 Without even a glance at me.
 As if I didn't exist to him.
 This disrespectful son of a bitch.

I sat up, grabbed my pillow, and I screamed as loud as I could into it.
 I wanted to pull my hair out of my head, or his.

"Can you shut up!" He snaps at me.

"Oh, I should shut up?!" I glared at him as if he was insane.
 He was.

"I just woke up to you yelling swear words all over the place, and you ask me to shut up?!" I snapped back.

He clicked a button on his phone, turned it off, and then looked at me. He didn't look too angry. He was staring intently as if he was trying to mind-read. I couldn't tell what the emotion on his face was, but before I could see what he was about to do, the door slammed open, revealing Lisa.

"Does that stupid door even lock!" I asked no one in particular, as I fell back onto my bed.

Lisa smiles and sits on the end of my bed, "Jennie and I are going out for some breakfast. Would you want to tag along?" She asked, tapping my leg with her hand.

"Now?" I questioned. I was wondering why everyone was up and ready while I still wanted to sleep for 2 more hours... or more.

"In about 10 minutes," She replied.

Jungkook sat down on his bed and put both his legs on the ground as he leaned his elbows on the end of them, "Can I join?" He asked with a smirk.

I sat up and crossed my arms, "No."

"Yes! The more the merrier! And Rosie, remember what happened the last time you were too stubborn to let Jungkook join?!" Lisa mocked.

Jungkook sticks his tough out at me.

"Ok, but we will have Jennie this time!" I come to my defense.

"Jennie also only moved to this university yesterday like us," Lisa argued.

"Now hurry and get dressed," she says, leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

I roll my eyes as I get up off my bed and grab some dark high-waisted jeans and a black turtleneck. I enter the bathroom and shower and change. I come out and put on some perfume.

"Why are you putting on perfume? You do know we are just going to get breakfast." I heard Jungkook say from behind me

"What if I meet my soul mate today? I don't want to smell bad now do I?" I teased him.