Dream of You

Naruto and Sasuke stumbled through the door of the blonde's hotel room, never breaking the kiss. The door slammed shut as he roughly pushed Sasuke up against it, causing a moan to escape the dark haired man's lips. They only broke apart to discard their clothing, haphazardly tossing each piece somewhere in the room. Naruto's band was the opening act for some well known rock band, causing them to be on a world tour. No matter how many times he'd asked Sasuke to join him, the other man refused to give up his job to follow him around the world. This was the first night Sasuke had visited him on tour in three months and they were beyond desperate for each other.

"Fuck," Naruto panted as he ground his hips against Sasuke's, loving the sounds the other man made in response. "I've missed you so much," he told him, his hands moving down the other man's body until he made it to his ass, giving it a squeeze before lifting him up and carrying him to the bed. Sasuke would never admit it, but they both knew he had a bit of a strength kink and loved when Naruto manhandled him during sex.

He put him down on the bed, his eyes roaming his lover's body. He licked his lips as he watched Sasuke position himself so he was sprawled out in the middle of the bed, his legs spread open and cock hard and leaking, desperate for Naruto's touch. "Baby, I need you," the dark haired man whined, pulling Naruto out of his trance-like state.

"I'm going to ruin you," he told him huskily as he started kissing his way up Sasuke's body. Their lips met in a sloppy kiss. There was nothing romantic about it, after being apart for three months, they were both far too desperate to care about soft touches and sweet kisses. Those could wait until later.

"Please," Sasuke begged as he tangled his hands in Naruto's hair. He moaned as Naruto made his way back down his neck leaving marks in this path. His possessive side loved the way Sasuke looked when he was covered in his marks, showing the world he was taken. He loved when Sasuke gasped a little as he took the tip of his cock in his mouth, teasing the slit with his tongue. "Stop teasing, baby," Sasuke moaned.

Naruto was far too impatient at that point to tease, taking Sasuke's length until he could feel it hit the back of his throat. He had to hold down the other man's hips to prevent him from thrusting into his mouth as he bobbed his head and swirled his tongue around Sasuke's cock. Sasuke had a firm grip on the other man's hair, tight enough to cause a little pain, but not enough to take away from the pleasure. Naruto was in complete control, just the way he liked it. He pulled away when he could tell Sasuke was close, making the other man groan, "I want you to cum with me inside you," he told him. "Now turn around for me."

Sasuke quickly obeyed, getting on his hands and knees, presenting his ass to Naruto. The blond smirked at how eager he was for him. He spread his cheeks and ran his finger over Sasuke's hole, causing the man to shiver a little. "Please," Sasuke plead, wanting to feel the other man inside of him.

"Patience, baby," Naruto responded as he spanked Sasuke, making the man moan once again. "I'm not taking you dry," he told him before moving towards his suitcase to grab the lube and condoms. "It's been three months, I need to prep you." He walked back to Sasuke, taking in the image in front of him. He already looked as if he had been throughly fucked. His hair was a mess, lips swollen from kissing, the marks on his neck were already starting to form and his skin was beautifully flushed. Naruto squeezed a generous amount of lube onto his fingers, knowing it had been a while since they'd had sex and even in his lust filled mind he knew that he didn't want to hurt Sasuke. He slowly pushed one finger into the other man, making him groan and push back onto the finger. "Has someone been playing with himself when I'm not there?" Naruto teased as he continued to move his finger in and out of the other man. "Don't lie to me, you're far too loose not to have," he added another finger.