Old Me

Water poured down on Sasuke, the heat relaxing his muscles. He took a deep breath, a small smile spread across his face when he heard the shower door open. "I swear you take the same temperature shower as the devil," Naruto told him as his arms wrapped around the other man's waist.

"If you don't like it then take your own shower," Sasuke responded as he leaned against the other man, knowing he wouldn't leave. Naruto didn't respond as he grabbed the bottle of soap out of his hand, pouring some into his hand before throwing the bottle on the shower floor. "You know there's more to my body that needs to be cleaned," he told the blond as the other man seemed to only care about cleaning his chest and dick.

"You're right," Naruto smirked before moving his hands to Sasuke's ass, squeezing it before running his hand down the crack, making sure to circle his rim.

Sasuke hummed, trying not to get hard, "That's not what I meant." He turned around and placed a small kiss on Naruto's lips, "Baby, I'm exhausted, you've already worn me out this morning." It wasn't a lie, he was still a little sore from the morning sex they'd had not too long ago. "I just wanted a relaxing shower."

Naruto grabbed the shampoo from its place on the ledge of one of the cut outs in their shower, "Fine. But at least let me wash your hair for you." He popped the cap and squeezed some into his hand, this time placing the bottle back in its correct spot. "No funny business, I promise," he started massaging the shampoo into the other man's hair, causing him to groan. "But it really isn't fair when you're making those sounds," he teased.

"I will kick you out of my shower," Sasuke warned.

Naruto smirked but didn't say anything else, leaving a comfortable silence as they finished showering. There was nothing sexual about the way Naruto dried Sasuke's body once they were out of the shower. It was domestic and everything Sasuke wanted for them. "Let's go watch a movie," Naruto suggested as he threw their towels into the laundry basket. Sasuke just nodded as they made their way back to their bedroom to get dressed into pajamas, not planning to go anywhere that day.

It wasn't long before they were laying on the couch tangled in each other's arms. Naruto would never admit it, but he loved the way Sasuke had bought them matching red and black plaid pajamas. Naruto had forgone the black t-shirt, letting Sasuke trace the lines of his chest. Neither of them really cared about the movie that was playing in the background.

"I'm glad you took this break," Sasuke admitted, kissing the other man's bare chest. He smiled at the fact that Naruto had gained a little bit of weight in the month since he had stopped touring. He had agreed to take sometime to work on himself, on getting sober. He didn't mind the fact that his stomach was no longer pure muscle like when they were first together, it was better than how thin he'd gotten while touring.

"I've gotten fat," Naruto joked as he ran his hands through the other man's dark, wet hair. They hadn't bothered brushing their hair, letting it dry a mess that was left from using the towel to dry it enough to not be dripping.

"You're perfect," Sasuke told him as he ran his hand down his stomach with a smile.

Sasuke woke up, finding himself wide awake from his dream. He hated those kind of dreams, they reminded him that the Naruto from that life was indeed human. Those small domestic moments were the reason that version of Sasuke stayed. He wasn't all bad, just a drug addict that always seemed to fall off the wagon when they were apart.

He groaned when he saw how early it was, the clock reading five o'clock. It was his day off, he was't supposed to be up so early. He sighed as he rolled out of bed, knowing he wasn't going to fall back asleep. He didn't bother changing out of his sweats, telling himself that he wouldn't go anywhere, even if Naruto did actually text him. He brushed his teeth, but didn't bother making any effort to fix his appearance before making his way to the couch, deciding to watch TV to get his mind off the dream.