POV

It was moments like this where everything was at peace that Sasuke loved the most. The domestic moments when Naruto was home and it was just them. It didn't matter if they were sitting on the couch watching a movie or something as simple as eating dinner. When Naruto was sober and everything felt right with the world. "Hurry up or I'm going to start the movie without you," Sasuke playfully threatened.

"I'm coming," Naruto smiled. The two were in matching blue plaid pajamas that Sasuke had bought earlier that week. Neither had bothered to even brush their hair, planning to stay in all day. The blond smiled as he handed Sasuke the popcorn before sitting next to him, pulling him close so that the dark haired man was resting his head on his shoulder. "You seem happy," Naruto commented, making Sasuke cuddle closer to him with a content sigh.

It had felt like it had been so long since Sasuke had been able to cuddle on the couch with the man he loved. "I'm happy to have you home," Sasuke told him. It was understood that Sasuke was even happier that Naruto was sober, but that was left unsaid, not wanting another fight. "I love you."

"I love you, too," Naruto kissed the top of his head before turning on the movie. No matter how many times he messed up, he did love Sasuke. He made dumb choices and repeatedly promised to do better. If it weren't for the dreams stopping, he would think that Naruto was lying when he said he loved him. But they didn't dream at night, so Sasuke made himself stay through the bad, just so they could have moments such as this.

"I know," Sasuke smiled as he buried his head in Naruto's chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. "Sometimes I just wish it could always be like this," he admitted quietly. He wasn't sure if Naruto didn't hear him or if he merely ignored the statement, but the blond remained silent. Nothing else was said as they cuddled on the couch, focusing on the movie.

Sasuke woke up with a small smile on his face as his alarm blared through the room. The dream had been bittersweet, but that didn't matter. All he could think about was that Naruto was going to be back for a week starting that day. He looked at the clock though he knew he still had an hour before he had to go pick up the blond. Naruto had told him that he didn't have to pick him up, knowing that it was going to be chaos at the airport, but Sasuke was determined to pick him up.

Ever since his new album had dropped, Naruto had increased in popularity. His concerts were already sold out, yet interest in him still seemed to continue to grow. People had also taken more of an interest in their relationship. He knew paparazzi would be there, hoping to get a picture of them together. Sasuke couldn't find it in himself to care about who was watching them. He'd flipped off the paparazzi more than a few times just so they couldn't sell the photo as easily. Some people found it funny, others called him an asshole. It angered his father, which he found to be a bonus.

As the days went by the more disillusioned he had become with his father and the less he cared about what the older man thought of his actions. Still, the patriarch of the family didn't actually do anything beyond scolding him. Firing his son would be more of an embarrassment to him than anything Sasuke did because it would have be a sign of failure in his eyes. Him having a smaller role in the company was one thing, but completely leaving it would be a scandal. If he'd known that Sasuke was thinking about leaving the company, he'd probably lose his mind trying to figure out how to prevent it from happening.

The dark haired man rolled out of bed, running his fingers through his hair. He briefly wondered if he should get it cut, but he knew how much Naruto liked it when it was longer. He'd be lying if he said he didn't put a little more effort into his appearance that morning. It had gotten a little cold out, but he still wore a short sleeve v-shirt to show off his tattoos and mark. Mainly his mark.