Chapter 27: Deep Shit

After the events that occured on the ship, Ward was informed of Lila's outburst

After the events that occured on the ship, Ward was informed of Lila's outburst. He was not very happy to say the least. Rose informed him on Lila's presence and why she was here before he decided to speak with Rafe on the matters.

"Dad, I-"

"It was smart what you did." Ward admitted, pressing his finger against the wooden desk. "But you need to get rid of her."

Rafe looked up from the ground to his father, realizing what he meant with his words. "What? Like kill her?"

"Do what you think is best." Ward responded, leaving his son alone in the room.

...

Lila was searching around trying to find a way off the boat when she felt someone grip onto her. The person's other hand covered her mouth to shut her up. They pulled her into a room, her feet dragging along the floor when they shut the door. Lila pushed herself away from the unknown person when she turned to see Rafe.

"You know, Lila?" He chuckled dryly. "I thought things could work between us. But, you had to be a pain."

Lila watched as Rafe reached for the wooden baseball bat that was leaning against the wall beside him. "Rafe-"

He started to swing the bat around him, doing amateur tricks to taunt the girl. "Of course you decided to be that way. That's how I like you. You put up a fight... but now I need to get rid of you-"

"Rafe! Stop!" She shouted. He paused in his tracks, willing to hear her out. "I do love you. I just couldn't be with you because of everything. The reason why I pushed you away that day was because I couldn't be with you." Lila started to step towards the dirty blonde slowly. "But now that I'm here with you, I can express my feelings."

Lila got Rafe right where she wanted him. He pulled her into him as she reached into her pants pocket with a slight fear running through her. She gripped onto the pocket knife in her pocket as she slowly moved her hand up to his back like she was going to kiss him. That was when she stabbed him in the lower back before pulling out the knife harshly. She backed away from him quickly as he collapsed to the ground. She ran away from him, opening the armory door to make her escape.

"No! Lila!"

She shut the door on him, locking him alone in the room while he begged for her to let him out.

...

JJ wandered the ship for what felt like forever, looking for his girlfriend. He was worried for her safety and he has been ever since they left her at the church. He continued looking, starting to lose hope when he saw the familiar brunette running around the halls like she was running from something. "Lila. Lila!"

Lila heard her name be called. She turned around to see JJ, her boyfriend on the other end of the hall.

"JJ." She mumbled.