Chapter 18

Hey all so I've been doing pretty well for a while.
 I've been uploading once a week which is pretty good I think. Lol

So here is the next chapter. Sorry in advance for the shortness but at least it is something.

Hope you like it.

Sorry for any mistakes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“No.” I said shaking my head. “Dad was human. He died when I was little.” Silas stood right in front of me I looked frantically at his features to see if we had any similarities. My eyes made contact with his; we had the same crystal clear blue eyes. We had the same noes. This just had to coincidental right?

“You still don’t believe me?” He asked as he caressed my check. I could hear Asher fighting his pack mates to try to free himself. “You have a small birth mark just behind you right ear. It is shaped like a heart.” My eyes widened in disbelief.

“How did you know that?”

“I told you I am your father. You were born March 19th 1997, 18 years ago today. Your mother’s name is Clair. Now is that enough to convince you to at least invite me in so we can talk?”

“Yes.” Silas nodded his head and I was suddenly let go only to have my arm grabbed by Silas. I looked over to where Asher was to see him fuming.

“She has agreed to talk to me.” Silas announced to the pack.

“NO!” Asher all but growled out.

“Asher” I tried to go to him but Silas held me in place. “Please I need to know the truth.” Asher looked to me then to Silas, and back to me.

“Fine, but you hand her over now.” Silas seemed to think this over and finally agreed. He released my arm. I ran over to Asher and was engulfed in his arms. He pushed me away and did a quick look over to see if I was hurt. He laced our finger together and led us inside. We went into Asher’s office. I was me, Asher, Silas, one of his men, and Blake. “Start explaining Silas.”

“Very well. First off this is Spencer. He is your older brother Jada from a mating before your mother.” Said Silas as he pointed to the guy next to him, the one that held the knife against my throat. I sat down unable to stand anymore. I don’t know how much more I can take of this.

“Maybe we should wait for another day?” Asher said trying to pick me up and take me away.

“No, no I’m fine. I want to know now.” I said while brushing him off.

“I met your mother while in town one day. I was picking up some items for my pack at the local grocery store and she was outside the store eating ice cream. We literally bumped into each other spilling her ice cream all over me. We fell in love, we were both young. Things soon escalated and she became pregnant with you. I was shocked because I never heard of a human and werewolf being able to have a child together.”

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Werewolf’s and humans can’t have kids together. The fetus ends up dying before it is born or it kills the mother before it can survive outside the womb.” Silas answered. “So when you were born healthy and happy I was even more surprised. That is when the trouble started. My pack was not happy that I mated with a human and that I had a child with that human. When you turned two I sent you and your mother away for your safety. My pack and other packs wanted you dead.”

“Just because I was alive?” I asked.

“Yes everyone was uncertain of you. Your kind doesn’t exist.”

“My kind. Half human, half werewolf.” It was still hard to get my head wrapped around it. I was starting to get a head ache. “So you just let us go? Mom said you died. Why?”

“I had to break her heart to get her to leave. I’m sure she said that to help get over the break up. I followed you everywhere you went. I have watched over you your whole life. I never left you.”

“What about Spencer and his mom?”

“She was my true mate. She passed away during an attack on my pack. He was five when that happened. You were born three years later.” I watched as Spencer’s eyes space out. I knew he was going back in time. “You two met a couple of times before you left. You loved following him around and he hated it.” Silas said while laughing. This made me smile.

“So why come out of hiding tonight?”

“You being a mate to a powerful Alpha is very dangerous. I came to warn you and protect you. Even if that means I have to take you away from him. I will not let anyone or anything hurt you.”

“You will not take her away from me!” Asher yelled.

“I will if it will keep her safe!” Asher and Silas but stood up ready to go at each other. I stood up holding my arms out.

“Please no fighting. Asher don’t worry I am not going anywhere ok?” I pleaded. The both relaxed but not completely.I looked over at the clock on the wall. It read 12:00am. Today had been a long day, and very eventful.

“I think it is time to go to bed but I will see you tomorrow?” I asked. I looked to Asher for conformation. He nodded his head putting his hand on the small of my back and leading me out of the room. “Good night.” I said.

“Good night.” Silas and Spencer called at the same time. When we reached my room Asher kissed me on the forehead and whispered a good night. He turned to leave but I called out.

“Can you stay with me tonight? I don’t want to be alone.” He nodded and came back. I opened the door entering my room with Asher on my heels. He closed the door behind us. I sat on the bed letting out a sigh. Asher came and sat behind me. He started to massage my shoulders.

“Can you believe that I am actually half werewolf?”

“I should have known. Your sent is not a perfect match of a human.”

“How could you have known?  You didn’t think it was possible that I could exist.”

“I guess.” He said as he began to kiss my neck. A little moan left me. He smirked and turned me to face him. He began to kiss my lips. My breathing became heavier and faster. Before I knew it my shirt was off. I quickly tried to cover myself up but he brushed my arms away. He left my lips and worked his way down my body stopping at the top of my pants. He then worked his way back up making me squirm. I reached for his shirt pulling it up, and he helped me pull it the rest of the way off of him.

“Are you ready because I don’t think I can wait much longer?” He asked as he pulled away looking me in the eye.

“Yes I am ready.” He smiled and crashed his lips to mine. He made a trail of kissed as he moved to my neck. He kissed the spot where my neck met my shoulder and it made me shiver.

“I am going to mark you right here ok?” I nodded. “It will hurt for a minute but I promise I will make it feel good ok?” I nodded again just wanting him to hurry up. He kissed it once more before biting down. I let out a whimper. It stung as he pulled his fangs out. He then started to lick the puncture marks. A heat began to build in me and I exploded with pleasure. That night was pure bliss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So they had sex! Lol Finally right? I am not going to right a r rated sex scene. I just don't feel comfortable doing so. so this is what you get.

Did the whole Silas dad thing make sense? 

Leave comments on what you think about the whole situation.

I think the next chapter will reveal a little more about Jada's past.

Don't forget to comment and vote please!!!!