Chapter 14

So here is another update!!

I started writing and I couldn't stop. I know it is a little shorter than usual, but I wanted to stop where it ended.

I hope you like it. Don't forget to Vote and Comment!!!

Sorry for the grammar and spelling mistakes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ok Asher. Let’s talk.”

“I’m going to leave you two kiddies alone.” Ricky said as he walked past us and went inside. I turned toward Asher, and waited for him to continue.

“Let’s not talk here. Let’s go to my place.” Asher grabbed my hand and started to pull me to his car, but I ripped my hand out of his grasp.

“Why so you can trap me there like last time?” I said as I crossed my arm over my chest. His grey eyes turned darker, and his face became harder.

“If you remember correctly, you ran away after I told you to stay! Who knows what could have happened to you out there in the woods. You could have been hurt worse than that cut on your arm, or killed or something. It was a very foolish thing you did.” Asher corrected.

“How do you know I cut myself running away, and I am not some dog like all of you, and I will not be ordered to stay like one!” How dare he think that he can order me around like a dog. I turned to leave, but was stopped when an arm snaked around my waist. Asher quickly spun me around and kissed me hard. At first I was stunned, and tried to pull away, but Asher just kept kissing me. As his lips moved over mine, sweet and tender like I began to melt. My lips were slow at first, but soon they were kissing with as much passion as Asher’s were.

When we finally parted, I was gasping for air. I looked up at Asher to see he had a cocky smile on his face. “Jerk!” I said while pushing off of him. I didn’t get far from him, as he still had his arms around my waist.

“Next time don’t walk away from me.” He said as he came down and pecked me on the lips. I closed my eye, relishing in the feeling of his lips on mine. “I see the mating pull works both ways.” I just glared at him. “So will you come now? There are a few things we should talk about.” I was about to say no, when he kissed me again.

“Would you stop kissing me? It makes it very hard to think.” He ignored me, and kissed me again. “Stop.” I said smiling and pushing him playfully. “Alright I’ll come with you.” Asher smiled a huge goofy grin and kissed me again.

It didn’t take us long to get to his house. As Asher put the car in park and got out, I hesitated. I looked out the window, and saw all people who weren’t actually human. They were all werewolves. These people that could turn into a werewolf, and kill me. I’m not that big, I would be pretty easy to kill. My door opened, and Asher held his hand out to me.

“Come on Jada. I promise no one will hurt you.” I turned to look at him, and saw the sincerity in his face. I took his hand and he led me inside and up the stairs to his room.

“So what did you want to talk about?” I asked and I walked over to the window to look at the people below.

“Well I think you have figured out that I’m a werewolf.” I nodded my head. “I know it was a lot to take in, but I couldn’t hide it from you anymore.”

“So you are all werewolves? Are you like a pack or something?”

“Yeah, we are.”

“How long have you been a werewolf?” This caused Asher to smile, which confused and angered me. This was not funny, I was trying to figure everything out and he was laughing at me. “Asher this isn’t funny.”