Chapter 7

Hello!!

Sorry for taking longer than usual. All the other chapters I had previously written so all I had to do was upload. This one I had to write, and  the past couple of weeks have been pretty hectic with finals.

I just want to thank those of you who voted and commented! It means a lot to me!!

Hopefully you will like this chapter! It is one of my favorites!

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!!!

Here you go Chapter 7!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I think we need to have a talk.” Asher said while looking down at me.

“What about?” I asked nervously. He let out a sigh and shifted his weight from one foot to another.

“Well I think I should explain some things.” I nodded in agreement. He motioned for me to follow him. Asher led me into the kitchen and pulled out a bar stool and motioned for me to take a seat. When I complied he walked around to the other side of the island, and opened the refrigerator. I wasn’t sure what he was doing. He just stood there staring into the refrigerator. “Do you want something to drink?” he finally asked.

“Um no I’m ok.” I said awkwardly. My heart was beating fast. I just wish I knew what he wanted to talk about. He made me feel so nervous and so comforted at the same time. He nodded at my answer and closed the refrigerator. He walked back around the island, and stood in front of me. This caused me to look up at him because he is so tall. Of course I’m only like 5ft 4in, so just about anybody looks taller than me.

“Jada.” He started. He reached up and ran his thumb over my cheek. I didn’t know how to react to that. I froze, but then I found myself leaning into his touch. “Look, Jada it is not that I don’t like you. In fact it is the opposite. I like you very much.” I felt my eyes widen in disbelief.

“Really?” I asked shock coating my voice. He smiled and gave a little chuckle.

“Yes, you are everything to me. If something happened to you I don’t know how I would go on.” I smiled up at him, our eyes connecting. I felt the familiar heat in my cheeks indicating that I was blushing. “You look cute when you blush.” That comment made me blush even more. “But Jada, I have something to tell you, rather show you, and I’m afraid that you will reject me.” He was making me feel so special and loved by just being near, and by a simple touch.

“Reject you? What do you mean?” My smile had dropped, and so had his. He now pulled his hand away from my cheek, and took a step away from me. A sudden rush of coolness fell over me, making me shiver.

“Come with me and I’ll show you.” Asher said as he held out his hand to me. I took his hand and followed him out of the kitchen and outside. We walked a little into the woods, and my heart was pounding so fast, I thought it might come out of my chest. When he finally stopped he let go of my hand and walked a little ways away from me. “Jada, you can’t tell anybody about what I’m going to show you.”

“Why?” I asked. I was starting to feel scared.

“You just know that I won’t ever hurt you Jada. Just keep that in mind please.” He begged me. I nodded my head and waited for him to continue. He took off his shirt which allowed me to see his very sculpted chest. His eye locked with mine, and it was then I noticed that his eyes were glowing sliver! The same silver eyes that were staring at me through my bed room window. My breath hitched, and as much as I wanted to scream I couldn’t. I was paralyzed with fear.  Then Asher’s body started to shake. The convolutions continued to get started then his body transformed from a human to a WOLF! This time I let out a petrifying scream. My vision started to fade as I continued to scream, till it went black.