Chapter 13

Hey guys!

Sorry for the long wait, but I've been really busy since I've been back at college. Plus I had writers block again -_-.

But here is an update and I hope you like it!

Don't forget to comment and vote please!!!

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I tried to fight the haze that had a hold over me, I noticed that I was not lying on the ground, but on a soft and comfortable bed. As I struggled to get out of this haze, I heard voices talking.

“How is she Asher?” It was McKenna’s voice. It was full of concern and worry.

“I don’t know she has been asleep for days now. I should have never told her.” The anger in Asher’s voice grew with every word.  “I should have just stayed away from her; she would be safe, and happy.” I heard a loud crash sound like something was smashed.

“Asher you know that is not true. You both would have been miserable in life if you had stayed away.” It was Blake now. He had sincerity in his voice.

“She is going to hate me. I just know she is. She is going to hate me and she is going to be scared of me. I don’t think I could stand it if she was scared of me.”  The sadness seeped into Asher’s voice. After that the haze took over my body again, and I went back into darkness.

The next time I fully awoke. I slowly opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. I was in the burgundy room like the one from my dream, in a huge king size bed, which I was in the middle of. I looked over to my left to see Asher asleep in a chair. His mouth was slightly open as soft snores came from it. I really didn’t want to deal with him right now. Maybe if I was really careful I could slip out and go home without anybody knowing. Fat chance, they are all werewolves, and probably have some sort of super powers or something, but it was my only option.

I slowly got up from the bed trying not to make a sound. I walked over to the door hopping that it wouldn’t make a noise. Thankfully it didn’t I slipped through the door way and made my way down the stairs. I was almost to the front door when Blake and Luke came around the corner.

“Jada!” Blake called out. I gasped and ran for the door. Of course they had super speed and Blake beat me to the door. I immediately backed away from him. He was a werewolf and had hidden this from me. They all had, they had all hidden this from me. I turned to find another way out of this house, but Luke blocked my path.

“Jada, where do you think you were going? You can’t just leave.” I tried to move around him, but he grabbed my arm to stop me. I jerked back like his touch had burned me. “Jada you know we-“

“You lied to me. You all lied to me. You all turn into freaking monsters!”  I could see the hurt flash through his eyes. Luke opened his mouth to say something, when a deafening growl was released. I turned towards the stairs, as I heard a door slam and followed by a crashing sound. It wasn’t long till Asher appeared at the bottom of the stairs. As soon as his eyes landed on me a look of relief flooded over them.

“Jada, thank the goddess.” Asher said as he crossed the room. He reached out for me, but I jumped back. Not wanting to be touch by him. All I really want to do is go home, even if I had to deal with Ricky. I saw hurt and anger flash over his eyes. By now a crowd had formed. Maddie and McKenna had pushed to the front, Luke had backed up a bit, and Blake still blocked the door. I was surrounded by lying werewolves, all of them. My eyes searched frantically for a way out, all the while I could feel Asher’s eyes on me. I didn’t want to be here, I felt betrayed, hurt, and a little scared. All I wanted to do was go home, and curl up in my bed.