Holiday Love

STEF POV

I had no idea I even kissed Lena until for we had been dancing so close and she had been talking to me in such a way that made all my insides melt, until  felt her kiss me back and before we both knew it we were tearing each other's clothes off and rolling around naked in my bed.  

It had all happened so fast with no regrets on my end or hers it seemed that as I felt her soft, naked body rub up and down on mine she was kissing every part of my neck and tits like crazy and I could feel my middle leaking like crazy.

It had been a very long time since I had been intimate and when I was it was nothing like this and I had never, ever been this turned on. Ever. I was so damm turned on right now I was afraid I was going to cum all over Lena's knee that she was pressing into me.

Her body was so soft, she smelled so good, and her tongue was doing things to me that I didn't know were possible and I didn't know I could feel so turned on despite how grief stricken my heart was. But I was beyond turned on and feeling her tongue slide down my bottom and in between my legs was nearly sending me over the edge with pleasure.

"Jesus Lena....you...." I moan loudly as she licks and licks my clit slowly then faster and faster as I feel the pent up orgasm in me that was doramat for months. "Good lord I.....

"Cum in my mouth." She moans as she licks out my hole and back up to my clit again as I can't hold it in any longer and I cum like fucking crazy. My entire body is shaking as she licks again and again and it is all I can do from exploding in her mouth again but I do. I cum harder for the third time an by this time I am out of breath as she slides up my body and softly kisses my lips. 

"Good lord Lena. That was...."

"That was for being so nice to me always." Her voice is horny and sultry as I can't help but smile at her while running my hands over her thighs and ass.

"Mm, well Lena you aren't hard to be nice to love. I told you that."

"And neither are you.  And you are good in bed." She grins as I blush and continue to run my hands all over her, but I felt I was anything but good in bed.

"I haven't done anything to you besides kiss you silly. Although I'd like to do more."

"Yeah, what would you like to do to me?" She teases running her tongue across my lips  as she straddles me and just by looking at her naked body and feeling her like this on me makes me more hornier then anything.  But I feel so damm clumsy that I don't know what to do.

"Don't be shy beautiful. You have no reason to be with me."She whisper playing in my hair as I smile at her once again but definitely feeling shy.

"Lena, I don't have much experience and I just don't know if I could please you. I mean sexually. I don't think I'm very good in bed, even if I'd like to be with you."

"What would make you say that? That you aren't good in bed?" She grabs my hand and plays with my fingers as I look into her eyes that have become so sensitive and caring that it's hard for me not to spill my guts to her. "Did some asshole make you feel that way because if so show me who they are."

I can't help but laugh at her protectiveness as I can see she is rather serious.

"Not necessarily love. I just don't have much experience and the ones I did have, well they didn't turn out well. I've never made a woman, well you know...."I feel ashamed to finish the sentence as she gently lifts my chin up to look into her eyes.

"Listen to me ok? Are you listening? We can take whatever this is slow. I don't need 1000 orgasms Stef. I don't need one at all."

I bust out laughing as I can see her face is still very serious.

"I'm serious Stef. Listen, I didn't mean to come here and sleep with you. Meaning, it wasn't something I planned on or to lead you on or anything. I didn't know this would happen. But I...I like you and I didn't think that was possible for me to like someone like this ever again."

I smile at her and gently cup her cheek as her eyes grow even more sensitive. "I know this wasn't planned Lena and I know you didn't lead me on. I never, ever felt lead on by you. Not once. And you deserve to have someone that cares about you, you do and someone that makes you feel special. Because you are. You are a beautiful person. I just...."

"You just?"

"Do you regret this. That we slept together? Last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt you or mess up this friendship we have. That means so much to me Lena."

"Goodness no I don't regret it at all Stef.  I was so caught up in you and this. Being here with you feels so different, different then anything that I ever have had. You  made me realize  that what I had for ten years wasn't love, it wasn't friendship. It wasn't any of that. And I know we are friends and just became friends so, are we still? Because you aren't some one night stand to me. Ever."

"You aren't to me either Lena. And of course we are still friends. I guess very close friends?" I laugh as she grins wide at me and moves even closer to me as I play with her beautiful curly hair.

"Very close. And don't you dare worry about pleasing me sexually. Don't you dare because I could cum just by looking at you."

"Wow." I smile wide and blush like crazy as she flirts so damm hard with me I can't breath. "Seriously?"

"Uh huh. Now, come here. And stop worrying, hear me? We can take this slow and you tell me what you are comfortable with." She whispers as we lean in closer to one another once again and I feel her soft full lips press on mine causing me to grow dizzy with desire as I now kiss all over her neck sucking on it and run my hands all over her sexy body.

"I hear you, beautiful."