Afterwards

**one month later**   

Clint now had a second son, his name was Nathaniel Pietro Barton. I liked that name.

Bruce had disappeared in a space ship that had gone haywire and way off course, most of the avengers thought he was dead, but Natasha and I refused to believe it, and we kept up our work.

Wanda had agreed to stay with the avengers because she knew I didn't want to leave and she thought nobody would trust her.

Thor was finally going back to Asgard, or so he told everyone. I knew what he was really doing. Looking for infinity stones. I didn't know what those were, but he was so sure that finding them was his destiny and I wasn't going to stop him.

Steve decided to coach me. If I was going to start helping them on missions than I definitely needed coaching. I was already well practiced in my own powers but apparently my "saving people abilities" needed work.

Tony had suggested getting Wanda and me Therapy before Nick Fury reminded us that avengers aren't allowed to have therapy. One reason being having to find an extremely trustworthy therapist, and the other reason being because last time the avengers tried group therapy, the therapist needed a therapist. So nope. Therapy is out of the question.

People always say "you should never meet your hero's" they say it's because they might be different from how you expected. They might be rude, or cocky, or they might directly tell you "you'll never be as good as me."

Well I met my hero's, and yes, while they did and were all of those things, there was more to them. You can't judge someone on just their bad qualities or their mistakes. You might hate us for accidentally dropping a building on your child, but the thing is, so do we. We experience the same depression, anxiety, and ptsd that you do, we lost your loved ones and we could've helped them. So hate us all you want, but just know we hate ourselves for the same reason. You say "you should never meet your hero's." Well I did. And they are now the closest family I have.

Thank you all so much for reading! Don't forget to check my page for part 2! Which takes place during the civil war (the MCU one not an actual civil war between countries)