Chapter 1

Emery

"God how stupid are you? you're so stupid that you don't even know where the fuck the hotel we are staying at is!" He looks at me pissed as hell "will you shut up for 2 seconds Em seriously oh my god" we finally get to the hotel we go in and go to the front desk "Hi my husband called earlier to check in and get us a room" she looks up and smiles "ahh yes Mr & Mrs Avery you guys are staying in room 314 on the 3rd floor" we smile and grab our room key once we get into the elevator our smiles drop "god I hate you so much" he looks at me "you got a room with 2 beds right?" He looks away "yea I did" I roll my eyes how can a man be so dumb we get to our floor and leave the elevator we get to our room and get inside I head straight to were the bed is "YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU GOT A ROOM WITH ONE BED IMA KILL YOU!" I go to him and slap him "well sorry damn no need to be a bitch about it" he says while rolling his eyes "hey! Don't call me a bitch you asshole" he grabs my hand before I can slap him again ""I don't like when a woman who is you to fucking slap me!" I use my other hand to slap him "fuck you I can slap whoever I fucking want to!" He chuckles "not me Em not me" I roll me eyes I fucking hate him "I'm taking the bed you take the couch" he looks at me pissed as I walk away flipping him of.

As I'm in the shower I hear the door open and close I look out the shower and realized that he left I grab my towel and turn the shower off I go to the door open it and see him leaving I close the door and I play some music I go to the bathroom and change into my lingerie pajamas I go to the living room and start dancing and singing, I called room service and order some food open the door and look outside I see room service I open the door fully "thank you sir" I give him a tip "your welcome m'am" he leaves and I close the door I eat what I ordered and then eat dessert I open my luggage and grab my vibrater opened it "fuck no batteries" I look for AA batteries I find some after a while "yesss" I sit down on the bed and take of my pants and panties I put the vibrater on my clit I forgot how good this feels I start moaning as I'm moaning I don't hear the door open all I hear is Jaxson fuck I get under the sheets as he comes in "Em did you order room service?" I nod "mhm" he raises his eyebrow "what are you doing? and what is the noise" I look at him "what noise?" I say nervously he looks at me "fuck" I mumble he looks at me "what did you say?" I look at him and shake my head "I didn't say anything" he looks at him and walks up to me and removes the covers "WHAT THE FUCK JAX?!" He looks at the vibrater than at me "out of all the things you could've packed you fucking packed a vibrater?!" He sounds pissed "what I pack is none of your business Jax!" I cover myself again I pull the vibrater out and turn it off "you know these next few days are gonna be hard" he looks at me and scoffs "you remember you have to pretend to like the target and when we are not in the club or our hotel room you are my fake wife ok?" I nod and roll my eyes he then leaves.

I was tossing and turning all night I turned and looked at the wall trying to sleep when I felt a hand on my waist I turn around to see Jax I whisper "what are you doing?" He say in a deep sleepy voice "I can hear you tossing and turning so I came here we can go back to hating each other tomorrow" I smile and nuzzle my face into his chest "ok" I fall asleep

In the morning I woke up to the smell of breakfast I get up and walk into the living room to see Jax had ordered room service he looks up at me mouth full "come eat" I burst out laughing "god you're fucking stupid!" I sit next to him and I eat some breakfast "are you gonna shower you stink?!" He shakes his head I grab his ear and drag him to the bathroom while saying "shower you fucking stink and we have to go to the club later remember asshole" how dumb is he "ow ow ow ow ow ok alright I'll shower" I go in the room and take off my pajamas now im in my bra and underwear I bend down and open my luggage I hear the shower stop and the door to the bathroom open and close "nice ass" I stand straight and look at him "why are you looking at my ass you jerk" he's standing on the doorway hair dripping wet and his abs oh god the towel wrapped around his waist he stares at my breast "hey! My eyes are up here you ass" he looks up at me "I know and don't call me an ass" I roll my eyes "yeah well I wouldn't have to if you didn't act like one!" He rolls his eyes and goes to the living room and changes I grab a black tight dress from my luggage "perfect" I mumble I put the dress on and slip on a pear of black stiletto heals.