Sora & Riku's Mark of Mastery/Sora & Riku VS Ursula

At the Destiny Islands, Sora was watching the sunset just as Riku arrived. "Sora."

Sora looked over at his friend. "Riku."

	Riku stopped near the paopu tree

Riku stopped near the paopu tree. "Your mind's made up?"

"Yeah," Sora nodded.

Just then... Kairi came with Haya and Hikari. "Sora."

	"Kairi, I

"Kairi, I..." Sora said as he got off the tree and looks at Kairi who nods. "It's just... They really need me. I have to go. I am who I am, because of them."

Kairi smiled as she gave her good luck charm to Sora and kisses him on the lips. "See you soon... babe..."

Hikari cleared her throat and looks at Sora and Riku. "Ready to go? Kairi will be in charge of babysitting Haya."

"Yeah," Sora nodded as he looks at Riku. "We're ready."

Sometime later after arriving at the Mysterious Tower, Haya and her grandparents, Taigen and Sakiya, stood with King Mickey, Queen Minnie, Donald and Goofy as Master Yen Sid prepares the Mark of Mastery exam and told Sora and Riku the origin of Master Xehanort.

"As a Keyblade Master, Xehanort had a gift like few others," Master Yen Sid explained. "But such great minds are often plagued by a single great question. What is the essence of the human heart that weakens us, or empowers us? The answer, he believed, would be found in the "Keyblade War." What if the challenges of our past were, in fact, a map to the light and darkness that battles within us all? Xehanort had to know, so he renounced his duties as master and chose the seeker's life. Since then, in many a guise, he has clashed with protectors of the light—Keyblade wielders like yourselves. And mark my words—he will trouble us yet again. We must be ready. Which is why you, Sora and Riku, are to be tested for the mark of a true Keyblade Master. No doubt you fancy yourselves masters already, but it takes years of training. Only a true master can teach you the proper way. Both of you are self-taught Keyblade wielders—an impressive feat. However, the time has come for you to let go of preconceived notions, forget what you know about the Keyblade, and begin your training again with a clean slate."