Riku and Hikari VS Anti-Black Coat and Ansem/Hikari VS Young Xehanort

At the Verge of Chaos, Riku and Hikari had found Sora sleeping in a bubble that is surrounded by darkness. "Is that... Sora?" Riku said as he and Hikari ran up to him. "Sora!"

	Hikari sees images on the bubble and looked at Riku who tugged Sora's hand

"Sora! Don't! You've gotta wake up!" Riku said.

"Please, Sora!" Hikari frowned as she looked at a sleeping Sora. Then she noticed a darkness that surrounds the bubbles flew outward and forms together into a hooded figure with red eyes called the Anti-Black Coat Nightmare.

Riku looked at the Nightmare in a black coat with shades of magenta and a Nightmare symbol and summons his Way to the Dawn Keyblade. "Are you what's trapping him in that nightmare? 'Cause if you are... I'm what nightmares fear!"

Hikari watched as Riku battles the Anti-Black Coat Nightmare. "You've got this, Riku!"

After the battle, the Anti-Black Coat Nightmare vanished. Riku ran up to the bubble with Hikari. "Sora, don't chase the dreams. They'll lead you nowhere, just to an abyss you'll never be able to wake up from."

Both Sora and the bubble vanished as Hikari sees the Memory's Skyscraper and looked around with Riku. "What? What's going on in Sora's world?"

"I don't know," Riku said to Hikari. "Why won't he open his eyes? Is he still in the nightmare?"

Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness's voice was heard. "That is right."

Riku and Hikari gasped. "Ansem!"

"Sora can no longer wake up," Ansem's voice explained to Riku. "No matter how many nightmares you consume, you cannot wake someone who has fallen into the chasm of dreams."

"What's he talking about, Riku?" Hikari frowned.

"Dreams hold our memories," Ansem's voice continued. "Sleep holds our dreams. And darkness—it holds our sleep. Sora's heart belongs to the darkness now."

Hikari gasped as she shook his head. "N-No..."

"Sora would never give in to the darkness!" Riku said angrily.

"But you and the princess feel it, don't you?" Ansem's voice said. "This world, the nightmare, the abyss. Why haven't you two returned to the reality whence you came?"

Hikari gasped as she looks at Riku. "R-Riku... This is a..."

"Dream of a dream, princess. A twofold nightmare," Ansem's voice said to Hikari. "This whole journey, Riku has been inside Sora's dreams. And now darkness within darkness awaits both of you."

Hikari gasped as she and Riku starts sinking into the darkness. "No. Riku, we can't get loose!" It was too late for them to escape now that they've sunk into the dark portal on the floor.