Sora and Riku meets Neku and TWEWY gang/Enter Dream Eaters

At Traverse Town, Sora woke up and looked around. "Huh? This is... Traverse Town." He noticed something different about his clothes. "Hey, what's with my clothes? Must be more of Master Yen Sid's magic." Then... Sora noticed that Riku is not with him. "What happened to Riku?" He jumped onto the railed and shouted, "Riku! Hellooo? Rikuuu!"

 "What happened to Riku?" He jumped onto the railed and shouted, "Riku! Hellooo? Rikuuu!"

A mysterious boy with headphones heard everything and spoke, "Shut it. Talk about noise..." He hanged from the roof, causing Sora to fall off the railing. Then the boy jumped down to look at him. "Sora, right?"

Sora stands up and looked at the boy with headphones. "Yeah, but, uh... how do you know that?"

The boy grabbed his hand and looked at his palm. "Looks like you're not a Player."

Sora was confused. "A Player?"

The boy sighed. "C'mon, keep up. In the Game." He showed Sora his own palm that has a timer. "Players get marked with the time limit. And this Game, I can't afford to lose. I need my Game partner."

Sora smiled. "Okay... I don't know about any "Game," but can I help?"

The boy was surprised. "What? Time out. Do you trust every total stranger you meet? Look—sorry, you're no good. You're not a Player. And my pact's with someone else."

"Okay, so we can't be partners," Sora nodded. "Why don't I just help you out as your friend?"

 "Why don't I just help you out as your friend?"

The boy turned away. "Now we're friends? It's not that easy."

"Not saying it is, but...you could make it easier," Sora said.

"Yeah, sounds great," the boy nodded. "Whatever."

"Cool! Lead the way," Sora said. And with amazement, the boy jumped through lamppost to the railing, sliding up by using Flowmotion. Then he followed him to the Second District. "Hey, I didn't catch your name."

The boy saw strange creatures appear. "Dream Eaters!"

Sora was confused again. "That's a weird name."

"Not me. Them," the boy said, pointing to the Dream Eaters.

Sora crosses his arm and smiled. "Right. I knew that!"