The City of Bells/Lea's return

Soon... Sora and Hikari had arrived at a new world called La Cité des Cloches as they checked on their Dream Eaters, Zolephant, Drill Sye, Meow Wow, Majik Lapin, Aura Lion and Keeba Tiger.

"Okay," Hikari said. "That's all our Dream Eater buddies."

Sora nodded. "Okay, let's go look around."

Soon... the two walked through town until they were stopped by a man named Judge Frollo.

"Stop," Frollo said to Sora and Hikari.

The two turned around and looked at Frollo. "What?" Sora looked worried.

"You talking to us?" Hikari asked.

Frollo looked closely at Sora and Hikari. "I've never seen you two before. Your names?"

"I'm Sora," Sora introduced.

"And I'm Hikari," Hikari introduced as well.

	"Such disgusting attires," Frollo said, looking at their clothes

"Such disgusting attires," Frollo said, looking at their clothes. "I know what you two are."

Hikari was offended. "Well... Looks like we've got ourselves..."

"Judge Frollo," the man with armor named Phoebus said as he arrived. "Sir!"

"What is the matter, Captain Phoebus?" Frollo asked. "Can't you see...I am interrogating these gypsies?"

Phoebus looked over at Sora and Hikari. "These kids here? But sir, they're just a boy and a girl."

"I shall be the judge of that," Frollo said. "Now, Captain, did you have something to report to me or did you not?"

"Yes sir," Phoebus nodded. "Monsters—they've invaded the square!"

"Monsters? We'll take care of it!" Sora said, summoning his Kingdom Key Keyblade.

"He's right," Hikari nodded. "Leave it to us!"

Phoebus saw Sora and Hikari heading towards the cathedral square and follows them. "Hey, wait! It's not safe!"

Frollo clenched his fist as the darkness surrounds him. "This city is overrun! For decades I've worked to purge the city of those wretched gypsies, and now the streets teem with even more disgusting vermin that threaten law and order."

"