Perfect Harmonies for the Sorcerer's Apprentice

At the Symphony of Sorcery, Mickey, as the sorcerer's apprentice, was controlling the shooting stars as Sora and Hikari watched. Apprentice Mickey controls the watery waves and summons dark clouds. The Spellican that was in Traverse Town appear and flew towards Sora and Hikari and knocked the two out.

Soon... Sora and Hikari had found themselves in a familiar wizardly tower.

"Is this—are we back at Master Yen Sid's tower?" Sora asked Hikari as he looks around.

"It must be," Hikari said as she looks around. "But something seems off." Then she saw Apprentice Mickey on a chair with dark aura surrounding him. "M-Mickey!"

Sora noticed as well and then looked at the music stand that has darkness it. "Is this what's troubling him?" He summoned his Kingdom Key Keyblade. "All right..." He tried to destroy the music stand but he gets knocked back.

Hikari facepalms and sighed. "Sora, don't do that."

Apprentice Mickey's voice was heard. "Gosh, is that a Keyblade? Who are you an apprentices to? I'm Mickey, the sorcerer's apprentice."

Hikari was confused. "Apprentices?"

Sora looked at Hikari. "Wait—are we in some world where the King was still in training? So does that mean this world is sleeping?"

Hikari frowned. "Well..."

"What's wrong?" Apprentice Mickey asked.

Sora looked up. "What? Oh, uh, I'm Sora and this is Hikari..."

"Right," Hikari nodded. "We're apprentices to—No... Let's just skip to the important question: Mickey—what can we do to save you?"

"Thank you, Sora, Hikari, but it's no use," Apprentice Mickey explained about the Spellican Dream Eater. "A monster's possessed that music. And he's releasing darkness that stops anybody from going in there to fight him. To dispel the darkness, we need Sound Idea."

	Sora looks at Hikari

Sora looks at Hikari. "It's that Dream Eater we let escape."

Hikari nodded. "The one from Traverse Town." He looked at Apprentice Mickey. "Okay. Where do we get a "Sound Idea"?"