The heart of Tron/Letter from Maleficent

Soon... Sora and Hikari arrived at a digital world called The Grid.

"Whoa..." Hikari gasped as she looked at her outfit. "I'm wearing a jumpsuit."

Sora realized something as well. "What? These outfits... Hey, I know where we are!"

Hikari saw a flying machine. "Whoa! What is that?"

"I don't know," Sora said as he and Hikari chased after it. "But it's really cool."

After going through the city, Sora and Hikari saw the flying machine, Recognizer, landing.

"Whoa! Oh man!" Sora cried.

The guards walked up to Sora and Hikari. "Identify. State your handles, programs."

"We, uh...don't have any handles, but the names are Sora and Hikari!" Sora said.

"Hi," Hikari said awkwardly.

The guard spoke. "Verifying handles "Sora and Hikari"... Handle not found. Stray programs recognized." He and the other guard grabbed Sora and Hikari. "Isolating for quarantine."

"Whoa there! That is so unfriendly!" Sora frowned as he and Hikari gets dragged by the guards.

Hikari punched the guard's stomach and turns to Sora. "Run for it!" The two ran and moments later... they arrived at a bridge and are confronted by an armored stranger.

The three people are observing in the distance. "Tron... He's alive," a man named Kevin Flynn said.

	A woman named Quorra looked at Sora and Hikari's Keyblades

A woman named Quorra looked at Sora and Hikari's Keyblades. "Look at those people's weapons. They're different."

A young man named Sam looked at his father, Kevin Flynn. "But they're something you programmed, right, Dad?"

"Huh? No, Sam... No, I've never seen them," Kevin Flynn said.

The armored stranger decided not to fight and contacts someone before retreating.

"What was that about?" Sora asked.

"You're telling me," Hikari shrugged.

Quorra walked up to Sora and Hikari with Kevin Flynn and Sam. "Hey, those weapons. Can I see them?" She looked at their Keyblades when the two hold them up. "This is just incredible. What programs—the weapons and the wielders."

"Programs? Not us!" Sora smiled.

"These are called "Keyblades," and I'm Hikari," Hikari said. "And this is Sora."

"I'm Sam," Sam introduced.

"So this is, like, Tron's world, right?" Sora asked.

Kevin Flynn heard Sora mention Tron. "You know Tron?"

Hikari laughed nervously. "We, uh...yeah, we've met him...and stuff."

"Listen, that program you two just fought was Tron," Flynn said.