27.

Taehyung currently was eating his breakfast, alone. Well yeah, his parents are working and Euni is at her friend house.

"Hmm, Jungkook is probably already awaken." Taehyung said as he was eating. He grabbed his phone and just then got a message on his phone.

Jungkook: Good morning baby

Taehyung: Good morning Kookie

Jungkook: How was your sleep?? Are you okay?? You are not sad, right?

Taehyung giggled at Jungkook's message, Jungkook cares about him a lot.

Taehyung: I slept good and I'm fine, I'm not sad don't worry love.

Taehyung blushed as he realized that he just called Jungkook love.

Jungkook: That's good to hear baby and I love the nickname.

Taehyung: Yahhh, don't mention it.... it's embarrassing

Jungkook: Babe, it's not embarrassing.... I love it when you give me nicknames... I'm giving you nicknames too, like baby, babe, sweetcheeks etc. I could give you more and more nicknames. You don't need to be embarrased because of it.

Taehyung: Sowwy Kookie *pout*

Jungkook: Baby, you know you shouldn't pout

Taehyung: Yeah I know but only when you are next to me but since you are not here I will pout as much I want

Jungkook: Hmm okeyy but open your door, present is waiting for you

Taehyung: My door?? Present??

Jungkook: Yes, yes.... hurry up and make pouty face

Taehyung: Okey!?

Taehyung left his phone and runned towards door, opening it only to be surprised when he was lightly pushed back into house.

Door was closed, Taehyung was pinned onto door and familiar lips was placed onto his. Taehyung immediately closed his eyes and kissed back with same passion.

His fingers gripped onto others hair as kiss started heating up and place around them started to be full of tension and lust.

"I told you not to pout baby." Jungkook said, pecking Taehyung's lips once again.

"I didn't thought you will come here Kookieeee." Taehyung whined as he hugged Jungkook tightly while hiding his tomato like red face into Jungkook's chest. Jungkook chuckled and hugged him back.

"Well, I told you. Now, next time you will know it." Jungkook said.

"Why are you here by the way?? You didn't say that you will come." Taehyung said as he looked up at Jungkook.

"Did you already forget baby?? What did I said yesterday, hmm?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmm, surprise?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah, surprise. I told you I will come early so we can leave earlier. I want to spent more time with you." Jungkook said.

Taehyung smiled before leaning in and kissing Jungkook on his lips. Jungkook kissing back softly before they pulled away.

"Let me get ready then we can go." Taehyung said.

"Should I help you?" Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear seductively, licking his earshell after it. Taehyung almost let out a moan but instead of it he whined making Jungkook to chuckle.