29.

The next morning, morning after love making, morning full of cuteness and sweeteness.

"Why do you looks so cute while sleeping??" Taehyung whispered as he was looking at sleeping figure of Jungkook next to him. Small smile on his lips as he was admiring his lover.

"You wrecked me yesterday and look at you now, sleeping peacefully." Taehyung whispered.

They was lying down on the floor, well blankets excatly, on the place where they was supposed to have movie date.

"Kookiee~... love wake up." Taehyung called his lover who soon enough opened his eyes.

Jungkook rubbed his eyes before looking at Taehyung and smiled widely.

"Good morning sweetcheeks." Jungkook said as he pulled Taehyung closer by his waist and pecked his lips.

"Good morning love." Taehyung said, his hand caressing Jungkook's cheek.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, his eyes was holding love, admiration and worry, worry for his lover.

"I'm fine Kookie, well I think I am." Taehyung said and giggled.

"Thanks God baby, I'm sorry if I was rough, I just can't control myself with you." Jungkook said.

"I'm fine, don't need to worry." Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook lips. Jungkook smiled and nodded.

"I love you." Jungkook whispered but Taehyung heard him and his eyes went wide.

"You w-what??" Taehyung asked as he looked at Jungkook.

"I know that we aren't together for that long but we already made love two times and I know my feelings very well. I know that I love you and that I'm deeply in love with you Taehyung. You makes me happy and I feel loved when I'm with you. I really, really love you so much." Jungkook said.

Taehyung's eyes got teary, he couldn't believe that boy in front of him loves him, already. Yes, Taehyung knows that he loves Jungkook too but all of this was so sudden for him.

"I love you too Kookie, I love you so much." Taehyung said.

"The first time I looked into your eyes, my heart skipped a beat. Everytime when you was so close to me, my heart was beating so fast. When we got together, everytime you kissed me I kept telling in my head that I love you but nevet got chance to tell you that and I was scared." Taehyung said.

"I was scared to say that words because I didn't wanted you to think that all of this is happening so fast. I'm so happy that you are feeling same as me because I never thought that I will find someone perfect as you. I thought that you will lea-...." Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence cuz Jungkook kissed him.

Jungkook kissed him so passionately, their bodies so close to each other that there was no space.

Both was breathing heavinly but didn't broke the kiss, how could they when their lips was and are drugs to each other. How could they broke the kiss when both was needy for each other.

They couldn't broke kiss because they just confessed their love for each other and what can be better from it than confirm it with kiss.

But, as every other person they needed breath too so they broke the kiss.

"Don't say about me leaving you ever again." Jungkook said as he was looking at Taehyung.

"Sowwy, all of this is like dream to me and I don't want to end it." Taehyung said.

"Believe me love, it's not dream, it's real and I love you." Jungkook said as he pecked his lips.

"I love you too Kookie, I love you so much." Taehyung said and smiled.

And just like that, they was lying down on the blankets in each others embrace. A lot of sweet kisses and words was exchanged between them until....

"Jungkook, are you still asleep?!" Lara asked as she walked into room only to widen her eyes as she saw her son and his boyfriend.

"Mom!!! Don't you know how to knock??" Jungkook asked.

"I'm sorry, I didn't knew that Taehyung is here." Lara said.

"Good morning Lara, I hope it's not problem that I stayed a night here." Taehyung said and smiled as he was looking up at Lara.

"No, no sweetie. You can stay here as much as you want." Lara said.

"Why are you here mom?" Jungkook asked.

"Ohh yeah, breakfast is ready. Come downstairs." Lara said.

"We will be down soon." Taehyung said and smiled.

"Gosh, how embarrasing!!" Jungkook whined after his mom left out of the room.

"It's not Kookie, she don't know anything so be thankful that we had our clothes on." Taehyung said.

"You mean, you wearing my clothes baby?" Jungkook said and smirked.

"Yeah, yeah. Now get up, we need to go downstairs." Taehyung said and pushed Jungkook away, slowly sitting up only to hiss in pain.

"Ouch, it hurts." Taehyung said and pouted.

"Wait! Let me help you." Jungkook said as he got up and picked Taehyung in bridal style.

"Thank you Kookie." Taehyung said as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck. Jungkook walked into bathroom and placed Taehyung onto coutner.

"Here is toothbrush for you baby." Jungkook said. Taehyung took it and smiled. They brushed their teeth and washed their faces.

Just as Taehyung was about to jump down from the coutner, Jungkook stood between his legs and pulled him closer.

Taehyung giggled before leaning in and connecting their lips. Jungkook smiled into kiss, he didn't even say anything and Taehyung knew what he wants.

"You are driving me crazy baby." Jungkook said as he placed few wet kisses on Taehyung's neck.

"I can say the same Kookie." Taehyung said and giggled. He softly pecked Jungkook's cheeks and nose.

"We should go downstairs now, come on. Carry me, please." Taehyung said and hugged Jungkook.

"My big baby." Jungkook said as he picked Taehyung up into his arms and walked into bedroom.

"You can wear my clothes baby." Jungkook said.
"Hmm, thank you Kookie." Taehyung said.

Jungkook gave clothes to Taehyung and they both changed before going downstairs.