The Beginning

If you ever asked about the Starr family no one would really know what to say, they were different they had always been different

The original father of the family had been a foundling who had risen through the Jedi ranks, before the code was put into effect. He had a family,a wife and children so when they instated the jedi code he rebelled along side some others. 

But he did it differently he went to the council and made a deal. His family would train as Gray Jedi the first twelve years of their lives. Then they would be sent to the council where they would train under masters and follow the rules for the rest of their training years. At the end they would choose which cloak to take up.

Thus the Starr family lived a happy life down through the years. Some choosing the gray cloak, others taking the path of a Jedi.

At one point two sons were born to the family, both chose the Gray cloak, both got married and had families. But when the eldest and his wife went on a mission for his former master, they were killed.

Kylos the younger son was devastated at his brothers death, and knew he had to take on his niece. In his eyes this was the fault of the council, but what could he do.

Kylos wife was a kind but fierce woman named Glade that Kylos had found half dead in the caves of Illum. The force had called her there and she has gone uncertain what its meant. She had been exiled from her planet for being force sensitive and had nowhere else to go. The two had fallen in love and were married.

They had two children of their own their son Cosmos and their daughter Galaxy, adding Ember into the middle of the mix was the perfect balance for their children who both adored the girl.

Cosmos was the first sent away to the temple on Coruscant, he was taken on by Mace Windu as Padawan. He was strong in the force but was often breaking rules, and felt like their was something else out there meant for him.

Then Ember went arriving just in time for the padawan tournaments and thus her story began.

_________________________________________________