Ghosts, Children, Jedi's, And Mandaloriens!

The next morning the four Jedi's headed to the temple and informed the council of the assassination attempt

The next morning the four Jedi's headed to the temple and informed the council of the assassination attempt. Ember stood inbetween Obi-Wan and Damian showing her status as the senior Jedi Master.

Yoda frowned at the news "Track down this bounty hunter, you must, Ember and Obi-Wan."

Mace nodded adding on to Yoda's orders "Most importantly, find out who he's working for."

Ember and Obi-Wan frowned neither wanting to work together at the moment.  Ember spoke "What about Senator Amidala?"

Obi-Wan quickly agreed "She will still need protecting."

Yoda almost rolled his eyes at the maturity coming from the two "Handle that, your Padawan will."

Master Windu turned to Anakin "Anakin, escort the Senator back to her home planet of Naboo. She'll be safer there. And don't use registered transport. Travel as refugees."

Obi-Wan and Ember both stared in disbelief, at the fact that they would send the hot headed Padawan on his own mission

Anakin frowned knowing Padme would not wish to go "As the leader of the opposition, it will be very difficult to get Senator Amidala to leave the Capital."

Yoda frowned "Until caught this killer is, our judgement she must respect."

Master Windu solved the problem "Anakin, go to the Senate and ask Chancellor Palpatine to speak with her."

Anakin left and several of the masters followed but Ember, Obi-Wan, and Damian remained.

Damian spoke up "What of me Master?"

Yoda sighed knowing his Ember would not like the words about to come from his mouth... Neither would Obi-Wan for that matter, Ember had visited him first thing this morning making him aware of the situation.

"Transport the young Echo to Endor you will... In the temple, she cannot stay."

Embers eyes widened "But Master!"

Yoda raised his hand "She is not strong enough in the force, even a healer to be... Unfair it would be to her if remain she did."

Damian looked to his friend and frowned when he saw her pain. Obi-Wan too looked like he wanted to fight this, but didn't know what to say.

Mace Windu frowned "I was disappointed to hear that you had taken in two children without the council knowing Ember. To have started training them without the consent of the council."

Obi-Wan answered "If I may masters, in truth Master Starr did no wrong, she raised them as Gray and according to the traditions of the Starr family, anyone even adopted children raised in the Starr household may be trained until they are twelve."

Ember smiled slightly, mentally thanking Obi-Wan for his assistance.

Yoda nodded "True this is... Abide by it must we.. But the girl no longer be trained can she. Strong the boy is, remain here I ask that he do..."