(49) daddy's princess

this is by me (NiallWhoran28 on ao3)

Tags: baby harry, daddy louis

Top Louis

"Please, please get these forms to me by next week Louis, it's important,"

"Yes, Mr. Brocklyn, I'm working on it," Louis says in a tired voice, happy for it being Friday so he can go home and see his boy.

He walks out of the building and to his car, throwing his bag into the passengers' seat and starting the car.

He loosens his tie and unbuttons the first few buttons of his shirt and sighs.

He pulls out of the lot and begins driving back home.

•••

Huffing, Louis swings open the front door and kicks off his shoes.

"Hazza? Sweetheart I'm home!" Louis calls.

"I'm in the kitchen!" Harry yells back.

Louis walks to the kitchen with a dopey smile on his face. When he turns the corner, he sees Harry standing over the stove in his pink short shorts that show the very bottom of his perky bum, and Louis' sleep jumper.

He walks up behind him and wraps his arm around his waist, kissing his shoulder.

"Whatcha cookin'?" Louis asks.

"Dinner, thought you would be hungry," He says, blushing.

"I am baby, looks delicious,"

Louis walks over to the couch and takes his suit jacket off, placing it over the back of the armchair.

"Dinner's done, Daddy!" Harry yells from the kitchen. Fuck, Louis thinks. He knows what he's doing.

"Cant just go around calling me Daddy like that, baby, you know what you're doing to me?" He says, caging Harry in with his arms against the counter. Harry smirks, pretending to look innocent behind his pink framed glasses.

"You're a fucking menace," Louis says, licking and nipping Harry's earlobe. He slides a finger down into Harry's shorts, and into the crack of his bum.

"Foods gonna get cold Lou,"

"Don't care," He says, moving down to Harry's neck.

"Well I do," Harry says, breaking out of Louis' grip.

Harry pours some of the pasta he made into two bowls and carries them over to the little picnic blanket he set up on the floor with two wine glasses and a bottle.

They both sit down, Harry sitting like a lady with his legs tucked in, looking small.

Louis takes a bite out of his food, slowly. He watches Harry eat, looking at shy and innocent and chewing small bites like a mouse.

"You're so cute, you know that?" Louis asks. He pours himself and Harry a glass of wine.

"Huh?" Harry asks. He sets his pasta down and picks up his glass, sipping it.

"Just telling you how cute you are," Louis smiles, sipping his glass too.

Harry gets up and moves his stuff as close to Louis as possible. Louis looks over at him, smiling.

"Needed to be closer to me, huh?"

"Yeah Daddy, I missed you a lot today... you know we haven't had much time together lately... just us,"

"I know baby, I'm sorry. I've been busy with work lately, I have to get a bunch of these pape-" Louis says, before getting cut off with Harry jumping in his lap and attacking his lips.